The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
what games you've always wanted to play but never got the chance of playing them?
05-31-2014, 07:43 AM
what games you've always wanted to play but never got the chance of playing them?
Now there are many reason as to why you I never played certain games such me not owning a the games console or handheld. Other reason were simply because I never owned a decent pc. Well here are some games I wish I could play:

1. POKEMON RED (GameBoy)
Reason: because my brother never shared his device with me.

2. From dust (PC)
Reason: my pc was crappy.

3. WWE games (all platforms)
Ok I did play SVR 2011 when I got my psp but I never played it in the year of 2011 since I only got it in late 2012. Never got to play a WWE game in any other platform as well as that I never played a WWE game for that year. Reallly wish I could buy a Ps3 or 4 and play the latest one.

4. Sim 3 (pc)
Reason: my pc is crappy. I still managed to play it though but with crappy graphics and the game continuously slowing down.

Well those are all of the games I really wanted to play but never got to either play it or finish it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
what games you've always wanted to play but never got the chance of playing them? - Thefreak121 - 05-31-2014 07:43 AM