The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where can I find PSP original font that supports full Unicode and can be used in emu?
04-01-2014, 12:27 AM
Where can I find PSP original font that supports full Unicode and can be used in emu?
Well, it doesn't have to be the original PSP font, but I'm needing something with full Unicode support, which the font that the emulator comes with does not. It appears to support a lot of languages, but my primary concerns are that 1) it does not support simplified Chinese characters, and 2) it does not support Korean hangul single characters, making using the system Korean keyboard pretty much impossible, as every key displays as a Unicode placeholder diamond-question mark. I would prefer the original PSP font (or possibly even a unicode PS3 font, if such rips exist), just so everything looks more consistent, but once again it's not a necessity.

For that matter, will any TTF format font work in PPSSPP? Do I just have to stick it in the assets folder, or what?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Where can I find PSP original font that supports full Unicode and can be used in emu? - wohdin - 04-01-2014 12:27 AM
Re: PSP fonts - TheDax - 04-01-2014, 01:19 AM