Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.5 Average
Final Fantasy Type 0 - NPJH50443 Disc 1 and NPJH50444 Disc 2
05-10-2021, 05:12 PM
RE: Final Fantasy Type 0 - NPJH50443 Disc 1 and NPJH50444 Disc 2
I know the game is a bit old, but I really enjoy multiplayer with friends sometimes - or even in single player, the history is always good, even after watching a scene about 20 times.

Going to the point, I've decided to begin a new save exclusively for cheating, but the cheats that I want are character specific cheats - like Deuce max HP 9999, or max ATK 255.

Are there individual cheats for this? I only found cheats for every character, with every status at max, but I just need one for Deuce's max HP, one for max MP... ATK... DEF... just need her, and if I need the cheat for any other character, just an explanation of how to edit the cheat might be enough.

Also, did notice that character modifier cheats have lots of problems - luckily, I've created an exclusive save file for these.

_C0 Shiva
_L 0x00420654 0x00000014
_L 0x00420674 0x00000014

Every code from hex range 00 to 2A generated the same result.

Was playing with character modifier code, trying to play as Shiva for awhile - she's my favorite in every game, and I really love that T0 Shiva isn't a blue-skinned woman anymore... but instead a pale skin girl, but still love FFX Shiva - but noticed that:

1. If used in a mission - from mission list and mission day, before or during a mission - for some reason the first character will disappear - even if the cheat is disabled later;
2. If used in the world map, for each scene change - enter/exit cities or triggering encounters - one character will disappear until triggering a game over - usually the character in the top.

After saving the game, the character used will simply vanish forever - probably Exdeath found a way to send Ace to the void haha.

If I try to use the cheat to replace the first character with Ace, it will replace Deuce with Ace - Exdeath gives me back Ace, but takes away Deuce in exchange.

Is there any workaround to fix it? I know I can use the cheat for disabled summon timer - actually, I am - but it's sad to sacrifice one class 0 cadet each time I wanna play with her - stopped summoning because of this, even knowing that if it is in the game, it's meant to be used.

Oh, and thanks for every cheat posted in here, seriously guys, you're amazing!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy Type 0 - NPJH50443 Disc 1 and NPJH50444 Disc 2 - Raphyah - 05-10-2021 05:12 PM
[split] Codes Requests Thread - serques - 06-20-2014, 01:30 PM