Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.71 Average
Danganronpa Kibou no Gakuen ro Zetsubou no Koukousei (PSP The Best)
08-31-2014, 09:22 AM
RE: Danganronpa Kibou no Gakuen ro Zetsubou no Koukousei (PSP The Best)
Tested the new build stayed above and the game works brilliantly now. No more needing to go to software emulation for untargetable objects!

Since the Adreno GPUs are based off AMD's Radeon (fun fact - the same letters are used in a different arrangement) so I wouldn't be surprised if these issues were passed down.

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2014, 08:45 AM
Somehow the problem is solved on new build
But i cant say really "solved" because if direction camera not right u still cant open drawer

GPU Mali-400
10-02-2014, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2014 04:42 PM by jalmsays.)
I have the newest build, and I'm still getting the "clicking items in the wrong location" thing. Playing the game on Android.

EDIT: My GPU is Qualcomm Adreno 330 on a Nexus 5.
10-09-2014, 12:39 AM
Any way to fix these small lines below the text?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

01-19-2015, 08:59 AM
I don't know whether this issue has been addressed previously, or even if this thread is still active. Still, I'll post this in the hopes that someone will help me.

After the beginning of Chapter 5, after the breakfast scene, where everyone goes to check out for new rooms, the game goes into an infinite loading screen. The gear thing at the bottom just keeps on rotating and rotating, and it never goes out of that screen. I tried restarting the ppsspp, tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it many times, and even tried re-downloading the iso, but it still doesnt work. I've read somewhere that it works if you change both FramebuffersToMem = False & FramebuffersCPUConvert = False to true, it will work, but in the newest build, that option doesn't exist anymore, and i don't know which build has those options. If someone could help me, I'd be really grateful.
01-19-2015, 02:49 PM
This is with the latest git build (v0.9.9.1 is 4-5 months old and NOT the latest git build), and with "rendering mode" set to "buffered rendering" in the settings?

You can find the latest git build near the bottom of the downloads page.

-[Unknown]
01-19-2015, 08:30 PM
I'm currently using what I think is the latest build (v0.9.9.1-1571-g19b92a3) and yes, the rendering mode is set to buffered rendering, but it still gets frozen at the same exact spot. Maybe its to do with the save state I'm using, which is from a previous version?
01-19-2015, 08:42 PM
Save states save bugs. Save in game, restart, and then load the game. It's best to use savestates only for short term.

Another thing to try would be renaming ppsspp.ini (it's in Memstick/PSP/SYSTEM/) to backup.ini, and then trying again. If it's caused by a setting or speedhack you're using, then this will make it work.

If it still happens, unfortunately I don't have the game. It'd be interesting if some older version did work. If you try v0.9.9.1 and it does work, that will tell us something broke recently.

If so, you can try by halves to find when it broke so we can fix it. v0.9.9.1 was about 1400 changes ago, which sounds like a lot, and would take me forever and a year to find the problem in. But, since you have the game, you can try by halves - trying about 10 versions would narrow it down to a handful of versions that could've caused the problem. If somewhere around v0.9.9.1-700-gxyz works, then you try halfway up, otherwise halfway down.

-[Unknown]
01-19-2015, 09:17 PM
Ok, i'll try and let you know the results. Thank you so much for helping me out, and if v0.9.91 does work, then i'll try to find where it became broken and tell you.
01-20-2015, 01:54 AM
YES!!!!! I finally got it to work. I did as you said and saved in-game instead of a save state, restarted the game, and it finally worked!!! Oh, and in case you wanted to know, i'm still using the latest build as of today. Thank you so much for helping me out.
03-14-2015, 12:56 AM
My apologies if this has been brought up somewhere in these 23 pages ^^;

I downloaded the game successfully, and the crosshair dohickey works just fine - on the objects I can reach. The crosshair stays exactly in the center of the screen, while the camera moves around it. This leaves me unable to reach most of the objects I'm supposed to examine.

I don't know if this is a glitch, or if I just haven't figured out the controls (though I'm pretty sure I have). In the first room, all I can reach is the camera, the clock, the tv, and the bulletin board. I'd really appreciate any help - the only relevant search result I can find on my own is about the crosshair not interacting at all with objects, which isn't quite the same problem I'm having.
04-12-2015, 03:00 AM
Hey, everyone. I've been trying for hours to get this game to function properly and I still haven't quite figured it out...

The older versions were doing that whole crashing upon entering buffering mode and starting the game thing, and now the newer versions don't show video at all during buffering mode, and no matter what mode I'm in, the examination part of the game simply just doesn't function correctly. I can press X however many times I want but it doesn't process (O and triangle do, though).

The only way I'm able to see anything at all is if I turn buffering mode off entirely. Any other mode, and I can't see it. No mode allows me to select at all.

I'm using the newest version released on the website.
04-12-2015, 04:20 AM
Try the latest git build. Also, what device are you using and what GPU does it have? You can find this information under Settings -> System -> Developer Tools -> System Information.

If you only see things when buffered rendering is off, this game may never work for your device. Your device probably has insufficient OpenGL support. If you're on Windows, try Direct3D instead.

-[Unknown]
05-01-2015, 03:20 PM
Hello, newbie here. Can anyone share some information about how to get the save data located at in the MIUI Android OS? The PPSSPP version is (v.1.0.1). I can't seem to find the data specifically for this game..

Using windows explorer, I have already checked the PSP>SAVEDATA folder in the internal storage, but none of the folders seem to be related to Danganronpa. They contain the save files for only my other games.. There are supposed to be many save files that were from saving in-game in many slots.

P.S: I just finished the game on my phone. It was very fun! ^^
08-09-2015, 07:59 AM
I want to know why some people keep complaining about the x button doesnt wotk,all the asian games use the O button even if is english patched it will use the O button,the people that dont know anything about asian releases should stop making post like shadowrui because it break the game more than what it fix.
@Hanako-chan there is only one save just check the code of the game on the game box and check the folder with the same code there will be two posibilities either the code of the game will have the code plus 0000 or it will have the code plus DATA in the name save folder just check the code on your game box if you have an illegal copy then you are on your own