Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
12-02-2015, 01:24 AM
RE: Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
(11-28-2015 06:59 PM)Dannington Wrote:  Hey Guys,
Blah Blah Blah

Wow, should have really read the Thread in it's entirety, sorry about that...

Have local working no problem with Adams build. Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2015, 10:22 PM
If anyone is willing to attempt to play Dissidia 012 through Coldbird with me, please let me know, I haven't had a chance to play online yet and would really like to try it.
(I apologize in advance if this is not the right place to ask for this)
Thank you.
I have previously attempted to adress this issue through other threads, but have had no responses, figured I'd try it through making my own.
I have been trying to play Dissidia Duodecim with a friend online, both using ppsspp, same version of the game, we have the right settings in the emulator, disabled fast memory, have different mac addresses, have the latest build and DMZ'd the router.
Whenever we connect to coldbird (which registers on the site) we can get online just fine, however he is unable to see me in the lobby, while I am able to see him.
Is anyone familiar with this issue, or is there anyone who'd be willing to test if they can see me when we both connect?
Eagerly awaiting a response.
12-06-2015, 01:44 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
12-09-2015, 06:21 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2015 06:24 AM by xfxradeon.)
(11-13-2015 12:32 PM)Shinoda Wrote:  I'm in class right now and had a rather busy week here so I haven't been able to test much. I got your im so I'll add you to Skype you when I have the time.

Your looking at it from the pro ad hoc side right? Not from the players themselves? Here's the most basic tests if like too do.

No port shifting ( or offset from the latest beta build), Hamachi for full open ports without firewall/ or port forward need.

I act as pro adhoc server.
I initiate challenge
have a match because we're there
close match
other person challenge me
fight
close match
other person host Pro ad hoc server
I challenge
match
close
other challenges
close

Rince and repeat everything over and over until patterns emerge and a port range can be determined

Ok So I 've been think a lot about ways to look at this and how to fix it, something about how this all even works has dawned on me that may point us in the right direction.. Hopefuly..

So Shin, what I think the matter is and to better understand on how this whole thing even works, I would look at livepsp.net and coldbird.net as tunnels similar to Steam.

In theory: Steam uses a port to allow users to login and connect to players hosting their games through "Steam Servers". For example, when you download a game like Garry's Mod you have the option to play multiplayer. Within multiplayer you are hit with tons of servers that you can connect to.

What you are actually seeing is a relay of players hosting their game through the Steam port. So once a host has logged into Steam through the Steam port publicly, then it announces what port clients need to connect with. So now we are up to 2 ports.
Steam connection and now the Game hosting connection.
That second port is used for players to connect to the host once the server announces it publicly over the Steam network.
Once that client joins that server they receive information from the 3rd port. Data that will travel back to the client from the server.

Now, replace "Steam" as "LivePSP.net" or "Coldbird.net" and what do we get?
The same scenario.
  1. Launch PPSSPP, set your network settings in the client.
  2. Start DD:FF
  3. Communication Battle

From there you should already notice at the top of the screen that the Network was Initialized, which means you are connected to the LivePSP or ColdBird servers very much like Steam.

I know people ask "Do I need to setup DMZ?"
The answer is "Well it depends".

You will only be opening up connections that your Game is going to need, not how it connects to coldbird or LivePSP.

So to sum this up since we have port shift from AdamN, I wonder if at all possible we could actually fix that to only allow two ports that the clients need to use after connecting through the internet servers..

Just a thought. I will still investigate the lowest port and highest port DD uses this weekend after my gig this Saturday. I'm also a drummer so sorry if this was a bit long but I wanted to make sure things were still alive and kickin here lol.

Connect to me:
http://liveoriginal.org/ - Personal Blog
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-11-2015, 07:56 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2015 07:57 AM by NgJinXiang14.)
How to play dissida 012 with local wifi on android to android, im using the port switching version of ppsspp but also failed, i see my brother in lobby but after we choose the character it give us white screen, my phone is host and the ppsspp still run but in white screen and my brother got white screen but not running, after some time the get connection failed message.

Sry for bad english im chinese at malaysia
12-24-2015, 07:24 PM
dragon ball z bodukai tenkaichi tag team
join my server

ppsspp dragon ball z

password = 123 (if required)
02-15-2016, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2016 11:08 AM by Razraffion.)
Can anybody tell me how to make adhoc work on android vs android with Dissidia 012? We've done the procedures on onelight's thread with his version 1.11. We had 192.168.43.1 for our IP and the same offset, I'm also connected to his portable hotspot but we still can't see each other.

EDIT: I have just learned that the reason we don't see each other is because of difference in game regions. If we have the same region and considering that we've already put in the necessary details in Networking, will we be able to play with each other?
02-15-2016, 02:05 PM
(02-15-2016 10:46 AM)Razraffion Wrote:  Can anybody tell me how to make adhoc work on android vs android with Dissidia 012? We've done the procedures on onelight's thread with his version 1.11. We had 192.168.43.1 for our IP and the same offset, I'm also connected to his portable hotspot but we still can't see each other.

EDIT: I have just learned that the reason we don't see each other is because of difference in game regions. If we have the same region and considering that we've already put in the necessary details in Networking, will we be able to play with each other?

Try Port offset >=1024 , after change Port offset, back to menu and reload game.
both android should using same Port offset .
If you not found Port offset on networking settings, update your PPSSPP
02-27-2016, 05:21 PM
Can't play online Dissidia 012 on PPSSPP
I'm trying to play with a friend of mine, we are both using the same network (that way we got the same IP), i did all the steps for [Network with WLAN Router/Hotspot] on "[Tutorial] Windows-Host Cross Platform Local Multiplayer using Wireless LAN"
I tried v1.2 and v1.0.1 and still doesn't work.
I used the Ipv4 192.... and 186... and 10.0.0.102 and none of them works
I just stucks on the window "Creating room...", and nothing happens next.

We tried using hamachi as well and nothing happenned.
Can you help me?
02-28-2016, 01:59 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
03-09-2016, 04:37 PM
I don't get it -- is it still impossible to play DDFF online?
03-13-2016, 12:52 AM
(03-09-2016 04:37 PM)OverdiveKill Wrote:  I don't get it -- is it still impossible to play DDFF online?

Yes its one of the best games that can handle adhoc on PPSSPP just use EvolveHQ
03-13-2016, 08:05 AM
(03-13-2016 12:52 AM)Joushu Wrote:  
(03-09-2016 04:37 PM)OverdiveKill Wrote:  I don't get it -- is it still impossible to play DDFF online?

Yes its one of the best games that can handle adhoc on PPSSPP just use EvolveHQ

How do i use EvolveHQ to play Dissidia 012? I think i need a tutorial or something cause there are none
05-19-2016, 08:41 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2016 08:45 AM by AzliJanemba.)
Can someone help me with this? Everytime i playing with my brother.... it's always happen like this.... Plz Help Solve This Problem T_T And I Am Playing Final Fantasy Dissidia The Old Version One...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

05-27-2016, 07:29 AM
Want to play
but i need AdamN Build, Can Anyone Post The link Please?