Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Kingdom of Paradise
07-07-2014, 08:42 AM
RE: Kingdom of Paradise
Alright using the latest build it actually works now

Hi I'm Belgian and my English is so-so. I play on desktop PC running Windows 8.1. I don't have any technical knowledge
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2014, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2014 08:55 PM by NickGrouwen.)
RE: Kingdom of Paradise
The game runs perfect overall but there seems to be some polygon problems when you enter the Western Byakko area...
[Image: GOe6Ra2.png]
[Image: NoPCQcF.png]
[Image: SIxiXb7.png]
[Image: AwSN1Ye.png]
Just thought I'd point that out. It's only that one area in the game so far that i've noticed this problem though...once you leave everything is perfect again
Edit: Hmm no actually it is a bigger problem now...the first few times you visit and leave the area everything returns to normal but where I'm at right now in the story, the polygon problem persists even after exiting the area...
Edit2: Lol now it's back to normal again, after reaching a certain point (I forgot where), I just noticed it...suffice it to say there are some points in the game where I experienced polygon problems
Edit3: finished the game, it was really fun!

Hi I'm Belgian and my English is so-so. I play on desktop PC running Windows 8.1. I don't have any technical knowledge
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply