Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mobile Train Simulator + Densha de GO! Tokyo Kyuukou Hen
09-03-2013, 01:46 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2013 02:31 PM by Tabman.)
Mobile Train Simulator + Densha de GO! Tokyo Kyuukou Hen
Title: Mobile Train Simulator + Densha de GO! Tokyo Kyuukou Hen
Disc ID: ULJM05012
Genre: Train Simulator
Region: JPN
Format: ISO
Version: PPSSPP 0.9.1-483 x64
Compatibility: Playable
Notes: Intro movie plays much to fast with only a black screen displayed.
Actual game-play is rather slow, around ~50% with auto frame-skip. Otherwise it seems to be playable.
(Though the voice of the conductor sounds like it's coming from the deepest pits of hell.)
Edit: I'm a idiot, so I didn't noticed that Jit Dynarec was disabled. Of course that's rather slow. After enabling JIT, the game runs without any problems at 100%.

Log file x64 :
.zip  MoTrDeGo_x64.zip (Size: 330.1 KB / Downloads: 910)

Personal Note: This is a different game than this Mobile Train Simulator Series or this Densha de GO series. In fact I think this is a official compilation of these two games into one UMD by these two different companies.

I'm sorry, but I can't constantly keep an eye on all the game compatibility threads I started.
Please send a Private Message if you need some more information.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-31-2013, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2013 10:20 PM by alfredo1983.)
RE: Mobile Train Simulator + Densha de GO! Tokyo Kyuukou Hen
(09-03-2013 01:46 PM)Tabman Wrote:  Title: Mobile Train Simulator + Densha de GO! Tokyo Kyuukou Hen
Disc ID: ULJM05012
Genre: Train Simulator
Region: JPN
Format: ISO
Version: PPSSPP 0.9.1-483 x64
Compatibility: Playable
Notes: Intro movie plays much to fast with only a black screen displayed.
Actual game-play is rather slow, around ~50% with auto frame-skip. Otherwise it seems to be playable.
(Though the voice of the conductor sounds like it's coming from the deepest pits of hell.)
Edit: I'm a idiot, so I didn't noticed that Jit Dynarec was disabled. Of course that's rather slow. After enabling JIT, the game runs without any problems at 100%.

Log file x64 :

Personal Note: This is a different game than this Mobile Train Simulator Series or this Densha de GO series. In fact I think this is a official compilation of these two games into one UMD by these two different companies.

Hello Friend....,I m have a problem with this game :
Details here :
ppsspp Version : v.0.9.1-483 x86 , and other update since september until october 2013
Game iso : same as above ( same with you )
Notes: Crash while playing game. ( entering the third station >>with ppsspp oktober 2013 builds ) ,(and while leaving the fifth station with ppsspp v0.9.1-483 ).

or

PC Specs :
CPU : Core2Duo 2,93 Ghz
VGA : Nvidia 650 GTX
Ram : 2 Gigabyte

Ps : Im always use default setting on ppsspp.

Please help ..,cause I love this game..,thanks a lot.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply