Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP SAVING PROBLEM! PLZ HELP
09-03-2013, 12:16 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2013 12:19 AM by madarahd.)
PPSSPP SAVING PROBLEM! PLZ HELP
ok so i downloaded ppsspp version0.9.1-357-g3525498. and i downloaded the cso file for kingdom hearts birth by sleep and managed to play tht game in hd with no lag at all. so i finally decided to save and quit. later i got back on ppsspp by opening up the file in the winwar folder. and kingdom hearts birth by sleep was not in my recent games. and when i load up kingdom hearts it said there were no save states and no saved data found. so im like DANG! and then i looked at the ppsspp folder and went to memstick<psp<ppsspp state and their aint nothing there.. the folder is empty and the save data foldeer aswell. so i ended up having to play through the beggining again and get to the part where i left off from. but i forgot to mention before i opened ppsspp that time i saved it to my taskbar. so whenever i wanted to play i just clicked that. and my data was always there. but recently it said that something in ppsspp was removed so the shortcut was removed from the taskbar aswell. (IDK What????))))

I have windows 8 (which is shitty as hell) and i know there may be compatibility problems because of that. but i wasnt expecting it to delete my damn data. could this be my firewall, or something else????
also everytime i load up it says something about windows smartscreen is blocking some things from the ppsspp program(which i dont know how to get too) but imma figure out tonight!
plz reply someone i really wanna get this fixed because i was doing a playthrough for this game on my youtube channel and i dont want to start over for shit.
Find all posts by this user
09-03-2013, 06:49 AM
RE: PPSSPP SAVING PROBLEM! PLZ HELP
Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.

Closed.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed