Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AN.Left and AN.Right broken
08-22-2013, 10:26 PM
AN.Left and AN.Right broken
Hi there sorry to bother you all I've been using ppsspp since it first came out and had no problems but today i downloaded the 9.1 patch and i can't turn left or right in any game with my analog stick. I managed a short term solution switching my analog stick to the dpad and dpad to analog and of course the left and right doesn't work for dpad either.

Just thought I would report this sorry if it already has been Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: AN.Left and AN.Right broken
Still working fine for me. Tested with 0.9.1-34 on Windows with my x360 wired controller.

@Generalsanta, try clearing and rebinding those functions again? What controller are you using?

Pentium D 820 @ 2.8 GHz stock, NVIDIA 7600 GT,1 GB RAM, Windows XP.
08-22-2013, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2013 10:53 PM by Generalsanta.)
RE: AN.Left and AN.Right broken
(08-22-2013 10:41 PM)bonquacks Wrote:  Still working fine for me. Tested with 0.9.1-34 on Windows with my x360 wired controller.

@Generalsanta, try clearing and rebinding those functions again? What controller are you using?

Very strange. I'm also using a wired official xbox 360 pad. I did already try clearing and rebinding and everything works fine but AN left and right just refuse to work. A fresh install instead of overwriting my old ppsspp makes it all work fine getting everything back as it was should be no problem as save states don't work on this version anyway.

I guess we'll never know what caused the problem but thanks very much for the help.