Carnage Heart Portable ULJM05138
Title: Carnage Heart Portable
Disc ID: ULJM05138
Genre: Strategy?
Region: Japan
Format: ISO
Version: PPSSPP 0.8.1-1647 x64+x86
Compatibility: playable
Notes: It seems playable, but to be honest, I have no clue what's going on in this game.
Some description I found:
Quote:A sequel to the PlayStation robot battle game known for its requirement that you both build up your mech physically and program its AI. You first start out by building the physical side of your mech, mixing and matching parts from 30 pre-designed mechanical beasts and even editing your own emblem. Once you're satisfied with how things look on the outside, you head on inside, creating movement patterns for your mech by placing special move chips in slots on the mech's CPU. You're free to test your mech out in a test battle, and can make changes if you're unhappy with the result. You don't actually fight battles directly in Carnage Heart Portable. Instead, you create a team of three robots, which then heads off to do automatic warfare against enemies.

Log file:
.zip  CarnageHeart.zip (Size: 20.15 KB / Downloads: 780)

I'm sorry, but I can't constantly keep an eye on all the game compatibility threads I started.
Please send a Private Message if you need some more information.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2013, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2013 11:49 PM by Razorback.)
RE: Carnage Heart Portable ULJM05138
Fortunately you'd better know there's an US version of this. It's basically a mech sim for you programming nuts.
Find all posts by this user
08-20-2013, 03:31 AM
Thanks for testing and reporting it neatly! Smile
Added to compatibility list.

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.
Find all posts by this user
08-20-2013, 08:04 AM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2013 01:14 PM by Tabman.)
@Razorback
Thanks for the info, I may actually look into the English version if I find the time for it.

@mupralsh
Thanks Smile
It's my opinion that the better the testing report, the better the emulator will become.
So I think it's actually in my own interest If I try to be as diligent as possible.

I'm sorry, but I can't constantly keep an eye on all the game compatibility threads I started.
Please send a Private Message if you need some more information.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user