Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
games that work on ios and android
08-12-2013, 11:59 AM
games that work on ios and android
A little bit of my own experience running games on the latest ppsspp emulators on a itouch 5g And a samsung galaxy s4 tmobile

Games that run smoothly on my andriod phone
Dbz another road runs full speed
Metal gear peace walker..40-50 fps almost runs full speed at times
Bleach heat soul 7 runs full speed..very nice speed
Other games that work
Naruto ultimate ninja impact-problem with this game is that it laggs alot when there is more then 10 players on screen and freezes when ur chakra depletes.. other than that its a good game
Soul caliber-runs slow
Tekken 6 and dark resurrection- slow

IOS games that work on itouch 5g
Bleach heat soul 5 and 6- speed decent speed
Dbz another road - decent speed
Naruto impact decent speed

Its all the games I tested so far...something weird I found out is that bleach heat soul 5 and 6 dont work on the android..well it gives you a black screen but with the itouch it works find!
Find all posts by this user
08-12-2013, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2013 01:29 PM by vnctdj.)
RE: games that work on ios and android
You should better post your results in each game's thread... You just have to do a search for the games' threads Smile

Anyway, given that you are new here, you should take a look at the Welcome Thread Smile

Closed.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-12-2013, 03:42 PM
I believe this is actually important, the emulator is supposed to generally have the same compatibility across al platforms with small exceptions. re-opened
08-13-2013, 09:40 AM
Alright well I am a newbie! I was posting this thread to see if you all had similar problems on games that can be played on both android and ios! And thanks I will search threads on particular games im having trouble with!
08-13-2013, 04:22 PM
(08-12-2013 03:42 PM)livisor Wrote:  I believe this is actually important, the emulator is supposed to generally have the same compatibility across al platforms with small exceptions. re-opened

But these compatibility informations should be added in each game thread, it's really better than creating a thread for each device... Undecided
Moreover, this has been discussed several times... Confused

So, I re-close this thread...

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Thread Closed