Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LEGO Star Wars III - The Clone Wars
12-06-2012, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 05:00 PM by livisor.)
LEGO Star Wars III - The Clone Wars
DiscID: ULUS10531
ImageID: 2550.001
Version: PPSSPP v0.4 06/12/2012 e1aa287ab7
Notes: Hangs after showing the game maker logos

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

All games tested on Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: [v0.4] LEGO Star Wars III - The Clone Wars
On 0.6.1 it goes in-game on Windows. The same disc ID as in the post above. You can move Obi-Wan on the start location, but it's terribly slow, so unplayable. Choosing a mission causes the emulator to crash.
02-23-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: [v0.4] LEGO Star Wars III - The Clone Wars
Moved to in-game.
03-12-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: LEGO Star Wars III - The Clone Wars
On Galaxy Note 10.1, Android 4.1.2, PPSSPP v0.7 the game is quite playable. Most of the time it gets ~60fps, with minor lags during cutscenes or lagging (fps drop to 30-40 for about a second). It' still got some minor graphical arifacts (nothing very annoying), the sound is bugged and in-game saving does not work (no memory card detected). I can't post screens right now, maybe I'll send some later.
03-12-2013, 06:42 PM
Moved to playable.
03-20-2014, 06:41 PM
Region: EU
Format: ISO
Version: v0.9.7.2
Device: Google Nexus 5 (Android 4.4.2) + ipega gamepad
Compatibility: Playable/Can't Finish

Hello!
I'am really fascinated about this amazing emulator. PSP Games are still a lot better than android games, and this emulator allow to play them, and have fun of it. It's genial! I would like to help a bit so I will play my favorite games and report some bugs Big Grin.

I love LEGO games, so I was very happy for playing it on my mobile. I have started from LEGO Star Wars III - my favorite game from this series. I have played this game for a few hours, and completed all missions, but I can't finish it for 100% because the scrolling in the shop does not work, and I can't buy all characters which are needed to unlock some minikits etc. (this problem exists in all LEGO games on PPSSPP). It is the only truly bad think because the rest is pure fun!

Otherwise there are some bug's but they are not very annoying, and it is possible to play the game for fun (the game works very fluently). The Problems are:
1)The scrolling in the shop don't really work (yeah)
2)Music is very bugy, so it is better to turn it off
3)Animations are a bit bugy
4)Small problems witch textures (not annoying)
5)Sometimes small fps drops

I really love this emulator Heart
*Sorry for my bad English but it is not my native language.
06-08-2014, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2014 08:49 PM by AlphaKennyTime.)
Version: v0.9.8-1088-ga31194a
Device: Galaxy S3
Compatibility: Playable
Notes: Main room in the hub is slow. Most of the levels are relatively smooth but certain areas can drop to ~6fps (for some reason it seems to always be in Act 2 of any planet). There's a grapple hook pad preventing me from making any progress. I hook straight up and fall back down instead of climbing over the obstacle. It's on planet 6 - Gungan General.

06-16-2014, 03:14 AM
Version: v0.9.8-1224-g43bddd8
Device: Galaxy S3 mini
Compatibility: Playable
Notes: The game working fine, but the screen displays graphic problems. Graphs these problems get worse throughout the game. Is there any solution?

Images in annex:

06-16-2014, 05:54 PM
I don't see any graphical problems in your attached screenshots but I had to switch to non-buffered rendering to get rid of white lines that kept popping up throughout the first level. It's the only game I was ever able to play without buffered rendering. Every other game tries to give me a seizure unless if I try to run it with non-buffered rendering enabled.
12-28-2017, 07:35 AM
Hello...

The Clone Wars will incorporate every one of the characters from the two periods of the enormously well known enlivened TV arrangement...
12-28-2017, 10:20 AM
Hello...

Please suggest me some Latest lego star war III games and also about its feature..., because I want to buy it for my cousin's son, his birthday is coming soon...
So, please suggest me some sites and shops from where I can buy....???