Thread Rating:
  • 22 Votes - 4.36 Average
PPSSPP Feature Request Page
07-24-2014, 12:30 PM
RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page
Still no simultaneous press button as a separate button? Pressing Triangle and Circle for mhfu is almost impossible given that it rarely works

I remember asking this last year...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2014, 12:52 PM
@bomba unless you have ancient, sight-burning crt monitor, changing resolution of modern LCD display will always ruin qualityTongue. In fact it would probably look even worser than stretching low res with filtering, but probably pc hardware would not allow for such low res in the first place.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
07-24-2014, 01:22 PM
(07-24-2014 12:52 PM)LunaMoo Wrote:  @bomba unless you have ancient, sight-burning crt monitor, changing resolution of modern LCD display will always ruin qualityTongue. In fact it would probably look even worser than stretching low res with filtering, but probably pc hardware would not allow for such low res in the first place.

for most PC monitors and video cards low resolution - it is not a problem. I still urge to add this feature because exactly sure at native resolution it will look slightly better than what is nowConfused
07-24-2014, 01:51 PM
@bomba LCD displays cannot change "pixel size" so you would get hardware blur that's in short what I ment.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
07-24-2014, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2014 02:46 PM by namgod.)
Can you make a dual core phone can emulate graphic and audio on separate core ?
one core handle graphic, another core handle audio.
I don't want to use multithreaded rendering because it still unstable with graphic, right ?
07-27-2014, 02:39 AM
RE: ULTIMATE Feature Request Page
1. When atrac files are injected into an ISO file to replace the original ones(music modding), it returns an error declaring "atracID uses different codec type than data" and the new music is not played. Files were created by Goldwave 5.58 in wav atrac 66kb format. Earlier 0.8 version does not get this problem, however. Could you please improve the media engine so that It could play user-introduced music?
2. In-game sound volume changing function does not work.
Both questions are regarding ULJS00377, no other game has been tested.
07-29-2014, 10:03 AM
(07-24-2014 12:30 PM)tao63 Wrote:  Still no simultaneous press button as a separate button? Pressing Triangle and Circle for mhfu is almost impossible given that it rarely works

I remember asking this last year...

The solution lies in the virtual keypad layout.
Make your action buttons adjacent with each other (means zero pixel-gap between buttons)
Same thing with dpad.

Please Add this request to the list:
Adhoc Server Switch. (about 500kb size increase?)
So hosting would not require an additional background application.

| Testing Rig: Windows10 PC |
->Proc: Intel Core i3 4130
->GPU: Nvidia GTX660 GDDR5 1GB
->RAM: 8GB DDR3
08-02-2014, 06:10 AM
Same PC supports more than one instance of same emulator running at the same time. In a decent or good PC, its possible to play simultaneously by having more copies of the original ppsspp folder. You can configure in each one a different key input. So, up to 4 people with their keyboards can play in SAME PC without problem.
PROBLEM resides in which isnt possible to play online. Seems like a IP conflict or something. So using 127.0.0.1 (internal "localhost" IP for windows) does not work for more than one emulator for computer.

Can you fix it? It could be an awesome feature because we are 4 people joining for playing and with that we can connect PC to Plasma TV and play splitted screen like if we were playing in a Videoconsole.
08-05-2014, 05:49 AM
May we add fee profiles/patterns or whatever is it called about size of buttons? I know we can do it manually but can't do all of the buttons look nice :/ especially when i play on 5.7* phone . 3-4 choices like Big,medium ,normal,default,small,tiny ? Cause really i got problems with resizing .

My sausage is your sausage just ask for it .

SGS3 LTE Octa Core 4.4.3 32GB+64
08-11-2014, 10:17 AM
Cloud savestates and settings presets

Imagine... I am your fan, I have pc, phone and tablet pc... And playing in crisis core... couple of minutes in road on phone, in lunch break on tablet, and home on pc... and how am i suppose to continue? HuhHuhHuh

You made magnificent work work, just miracle!!!

So can you add cloud savings with autosync between different devices with dropbox or other cloud service with API? to play everywhere?

Also if use touchscreen control, different games has different comfortable control placing on screen. So is it possible, to make control and graphical setting presets for different games?

As i imagine, both things is not very complicated, but it makes ppsspp much more comfortable for using

Thank you and sorry for disturbing
08-11-2014, 10:41 AM
Checking the source code I am wondering which is the easiest way to inject Audio Interpolation on ADPCM based audio? Adding Linear, Cubic, Hermite, Catmull-Rom interpolation whould vastly improve audio quality on alot of games, like those super aliased voices on Dissidia and Monster Hunter games with near to zero performance hit, especially if you assign a different thread/core doing the interpolation routine.
08-13-2014, 01:03 AM
please enable TAPATALK in your forum. ... it will be very convenient for us members to browse tnx
08-14-2014, 01:30 PM
I desperate request Add an option to switch onscreen analog stick with directional buttons. It's very useful for games like god of war and 3d birthday if you can not stand the onscreen analog stick to move your carachter.
08-14-2014, 10:38 PM
Information FreeCam (SUGGESTION)
Anyone here that used dolphin knows about their free camera feature, it is really helpful for making screenshots, and getting a much more comfortable position of the camera. as the PSP is a portable console, on a big screen, the protagonist of games is usually too close to the screen, like in Birth By Sleep.
So this thread is me suggesting the addition of said feature!Heart

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-15-2014, 12:39 AM
Merged.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.