Thread Rating:
  • 22 Votes - 4.36 Average
PPSSPP Feature Request Page
11-12-2013, 09:44 PM
RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page
(11-12-2013 07:05 PM)jdog15390 Wrote:  Being able to set different settings for each game would be nice rather than always changing settings for certain games. I would really appreciate it if you could consider this feature.

i had same problem ad as way around i just make few copies of ppsspp all wit different settings and than just make shortcuts to it and set different icons to it

and placed them on rocket dock

which looks like this

if you care to try i can teach you how to configure all this
[Image: YFOZwJ8.png]

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12513
or http://www.x360ce.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2013, 07:32 PM
can we add..

autosavestate? we have autoload.. so autosave everytime u exit the game.. or when the game/emu crash it will autosave first?
if its possible.. it will be convenient because we can continue game progress.. even if the emu crashes, we'll have a savestate to load and continue.

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
11-14-2013, 12:19 PM
ISO and CSO compression... similar to Dolphin which compresses .GCM to .GCZ
whereas with PSP it be .CSO/.ISO to .PSP

Custom UI Themes , I would love a XrossMediaBar theme.
11-14-2013, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2013 11:33 PM by Valvatorez.)
Tongue Feature Suggestion for Ver. 1.0.0
Can we have different customized touch screen control mapping for every game? The Drastic DS emulator has this feature and I find it very useful Big Grin I want specific controls placed in different areas or having to hide the analog stick on certain games without having to change it every time I play the game.

P.S. You guys are doing a fantastic job improving the emulator! ver. 0.9.5 is so promising that I bought gold!
11-15-2013, 07:59 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
11-16-2013, 05:26 AM
Hello.
Can you please add "quick save" and "quick load" to Control mapping?
f2 and f4 still doesn't work in fullscreen (PPSSPPQt).
And there is no any keyboard shortcuts for save/load in PPSSPPSDL.
Have a nice day.
11-16-2013, 11:45 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2013 02:03 PM by VIRGIN KLM.)
This is more of a question rather than a request.
Wouldn't PPSSPP (on Android) benefit by switching (when possible) from Dalvik to the new 4.4 ART?
Do you plan supporting ART on PPSSPP Android builds?
Sounds like a good idea for the devices with lower specs.

Also an other question would be, I'm not sure if I think of it correctly or if it's exactly possible but, wouldn't emulation be lighter if someone would write an AOT instead (or side-by-side for compatibility reasons) of a JIT?
I may be missing something from the little I understand of emulation and programming but most possibly you could re-compile some common code (per game I guess) ahead of time instead of just in time by reaching the part that it needs to be compiled. Technicaly that would need something like a per game optimization but it could be generated automaticaly using a JIT (if I think of it correctly).
11-17-2013, 10:49 PM
Hey there!
I was wondering if it would be possible to either add a way to use AGTH and ATLAS along with PPSSPP or a feature that snatches the text given in the game. I love playing Japanese otome games but as the name already says..it's in Japanese Wink So as I'm not really good at Japanese and would need another 5 years to be able to understand it as well as to play the games, I started searching for ways of translating the game. There are no English patches available for most of the games. And officially you'll never see them translated and you can't even buy them here (unless you can spend 3 times more on tolls etc than the game actually costs and then crack your PSP as the Japanese one's somehow incompatible with our games and vice versa.But there are programs that allow you to extract the text (AGTH) and translate it (ATLAS). But that's only available for the non-emulation as far as I've understood it.So in the meantime the only option left is to use Capture2Text and endless dictionary checking. Pretty fun-killing.. So I'm really interested in if there's a way to either get the program to extract the text somewhere you can at least copy it and then google it or maybe create an in game translation tool.Maybe making it community-based to give people the option of adding translations?I guess there are thousands of people waiting for this and willing to contribute haha..It's kind of sad that there's no real option so far for us to enjoy foreign games which will never be available here anyways or like maybe 10 years later... Do you see any chances of helping us out there? Blush
11-18-2013, 12:14 AM
#add create shortcut for games on homescreen for android users like fpse or epsxe emulators (looks pretty dam professional when the games icons are on the homescreen)[req. by 3dot211]
11-18-2013, 01:30 AM
Would be nice having a hotkey for Rewind, so far you need to press your Pause hotkey (Esc key) and then click on Rewind, so adding that to the control mapping is the better choice imho.

[CPU]: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz
[GPU]: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 Superclocked ACX 2.0 4GB GDDR5
[PSU]: EVGA SuperNOVA G1 1000W (80 Plus Gold)
[RAM]: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600MHz
[MOBO]: MSI Z97-GAMING 5
[PC CASE]: ENERMAX Ostrog GT (Red)
[CPU FAN]: Cooler Master: Hyper 212 EVO
11-18-2013, 02:53 PM
Hi Henrik and other dev.as we know that when ppsspp was new ,we cannot able to play all games with full speed.but after 1 year we have some features of ppsspp that can make game faster.but what about graphics of ppsspp.that was not too good.so I beg to developers that make ppsspp graphics good.thank you.
11-18-2013, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2013 03:04 PM by vsub_.)
Are you telling me that you don't see any difference between 1x resolution and anything above.

The difference in quality is huge.Along with the ability to change the rendering resolution(up to 10 levels the game native resolution),you also have shaders,texture upscaling(up to 5 levels),texture filtering and anisotropic filtering.

Is this not enough?

Using PPSSPP on Windows 7 x64 SP1
i7 4771 3.5Ghz,GTX750TI,16GB RAM

Batch iso <=> cso converter
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516
11-19-2013, 12:00 PM
maybe he means,
"Fast Games with HD Graphics"
running the games fast even when upscales & rendering solution is high??

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
11-21-2013, 02:43 PM
add an option that allows you move the camera with the mouse in FPS games, simulating analog movement.
11-22-2013, 02:26 PM
My exam is finally over, so I'll start working on this thread from tomorrow.

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person