Thread Rating:
  • 22 Votes - 4.36 Average
PPSSPP Feature Request Page
09-18-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page
(09-16-2013 04:57 PM)Helios Wrote:  Add built in analog feature for Xperia Play.
this!

please please please, ill buy gold version to thank you if you make this henrik Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2013, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2013 07:23 PM by Brian.F.)
Please change the cpu clock setting from the slider, I tried for about 20 mins to get the clock speed to 222 and all I could get was 221, it's one of the most frustrating things I've ever tried doing
Anything other than the slider would be great or maybe have the most common speeds as clickable like 222 35 45 0 60 or anything easier than the slider
Please, please, please
09-19-2013, 12:28 AM
hey i just wanted to make a quick and very important request not sure if am posting in the right place but
#Add A code line that will not allow quick save when emulation has been pause cause this always corrupts the PPSSPP quick save date
especially in Persona 3 am making reference to Win-7 64-bit and 32-bit PPSSPP v0.9.1 ..........keep up the good work.........
09-20-2013, 03:41 PM
Could you please add support for the interlaced game icons? I have several games that have this type of icons and they don't show in the PPSSPP. There is a solution: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...interlaced but this is quite burdensome when you have several games with this problem. Also after de-interlacing game icon has noticeably lower quality. It's my only one complaint Smile

Another question: How it's going with Xperia Play analog support?

Thanks in advance
09-22-2013, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2013 08:31 AM by Maverick81PL.)
Its possible to apply new effects in Monster Hunter 3rd HD from PS3 to PPSSPP emulator??

Light Bloom & Depth Of Field

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

http://teammaverickone.blogspot.com/
Windows 7 x64 :: 8GB RAM :: E6300 3.52 GHz :: GeForce GTX 560
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-22-2013, 09:34 PM
add sleep mode please im playing god eater burst but i would really like to use the avatar trade
09-23-2013, 01:33 PM
Hi from Chile Smile, I next this emulator from you beging,
I like your put one option for the analog support for Xperia Play please.
sorry for my english is little bad hahaha..

thanks. Smile
I wait the next update for PPSSPP. Big Grin
09-24-2013, 09:08 AM
Shocked Please Portrait Orientation
Henrik and all the other genuis developers

Without u guys i would have never imagined to play
psp games on smartphones Big Grin

THANK YOU SO MUCH

I see that there is not much optional(customizable) features
for the android version

And i do understand that ppsspp is not completed

But there are enough games playable to ppsspp
and adding a few useful features wont hurt Undecided

Can you guys add
portrait orientation,
resizeable&moveable game display (breaking the screen ratio),
resizeable&moveable virtual buttons,
and autosave Blush

THZ for reading

PS. and i bought the gold version to support you guys Smile
09-24-2013, 09:37 AM
Hello there, finalfantasyppsspp!
There's actually a thread for feature request so you have to post your requests there. Please do a search before posting next time!

Anyway, since you are new to the forum, you should visit the Welcome Thread! Smile

Merged.

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.
09-25-2013, 01:00 PM
Alternate small(er) fonts if possible (for Lunar Silver Star Harmony and maybe for other games)

Apple Ipad Mini Retina 16GB Wi-Fi
09-25-2013, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2013 03:02 PM by VIRGIN KLM.)
What about a sound interpolator for ADPCM audio samples? All current and previous generation emulators do it, I guess you could "borrow" the code from them (PCSX2 would be ideal, it has quite a nice selection of algorythms for all tastes). It should vastly improve audio quality on most games, it did wonders on Desmume.
09-26-2013, 09:53 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2013 09:53 AM by Henrik.)
You guys can check off FXAA now Smile (It's the easiest of the new fancy AA methods to integrate, so I did it first. SMAA is considerably more complicated).

Sound interpolation is possible, just haven't gotten around to it.
09-26-2013, 09:57 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2013 09:58 AM by TheEvolution_PT.)
Hey guys i love your work on this awesome emulator, but i need to ask if you can improve something that some users need.
I want to know if you guys can add a directx driver on the windows version since some old pc don't have the capatibility to run openGL es, it's just whant i want in a future version, take care Smile
09-26-2013, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2013 11:31 AM by VIRGIN KLM.)
(09-26-2013 09:53 AM)Henrik Wrote:  You guys can check off FXAA now Smile (It's the easiest of the new fancy AA methods to integrate, so I did it first. SMAA is considerably more complicated).

Your rock!
Oh if you'd implement Catmull-Rom Interpolation on PPSSPP I'd love you to death. Oh wait, I already do. XD

PS: ADX Audio could benefit from interpolation aswell, it's ADPCM too, but I don't know how easy it would be considering that the decoding of this audio happens on the CPU instead of Media Engine.
09-26-2013, 01:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2013 01:28 PM by iakoboss7.)
(09-26-2013 09:53 AM)Henrik Wrote:  You guys can check off FXAA now Smile (It's the easiest of the new fancy AA methods to integrate, so I did it first. SMAA is considerably more complicated).

i dont know if you have finished with it BUT it totally breaks kingdom hearts bbs final mix, at build 0.9.1-1242, producing a black image with a white sqare at the up-right of the screen, i can hear the game from behind it works but the only output in image is this all the time!

i have a hd 4850 gpu if that counts