Thread Rating:
  • 22 Votes - 4.36 Average
PPSSPP Feature Request Page
08-08-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page
(08-07-2013 02:38 PM)arg274 Wrote:  
(08-07-2013 06:23 AM)Burna91 Wrote:  Can you add a Dropbox-Link option which allows to automatically save and upload your save states on Dropbox.

This option allows to play using the same save state on any device (Windows, iOS, Android).
You won't need to worry about copying save states from one device to another.

(Have a look at nds4iOS, it has such an option and it works fine)

you mean cloud operations,right?

Exactly!

Testing PPSSPP on:

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4
iPad 4, iOS 7.0.4

ASUS Notebook
Windows 8 64-Bit
8GB RAM, Intel Core i7 processor @ 2,3 GHz
nVidia Geforce GT 635M 2GB
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2013, 09:43 PM
PC
Has an auto-update feature been implemented?
I'd personally would like to see [release/beta/nightly], kind of how Firefox does things. Should be stated that beta and nightlies are optional.

Why am I stating this? Because a few weeks ago, someone told me to update my build of Gold, but I didn't know how to. Went through GitHub, and... yeah, I'm confused. Google Code is much easier for me. Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-09-2013, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 09:36 AM by TheDax.)
Quote:15#Assign the game reset option to an unused keyboard button

This one's been in for a while, at least on Windows. It's CTRL + B(weird button combo..).

Quote:55#Add Atrac3plus support for iOS

From my understanding, this one is also completed.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
08-09-2013, 11:48 AM
My Requests/Wishlists:

#Add Shadows for all Characters in DISSIDIA (just like in real PSP rendering)
#Add an double keys/buttons in one click (e.g.: L and R = "P" )
#Fully optimized Buffered Rendering in all Games (also in buffering into memory too)
#Direct3D support
#Add an option to control/filter buffers
#Add an option to change fullscreen resolution (not render. just like in common popular pc games)

If only i master the programming, I will definitely contribute this features...... Sad
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-09-2013, 12:03 PM
(08-09-2013 09:26 AM)daxtsu Wrote:  
Quote:15#Assign the game reset option to an unused keyboard button

This one's been in for a while, at least on Windows. It's CTRL + B(weird button combo..).

Quote:55#Add Atrac3plus support for iOS

From my understanding, this one is also completed.

my bad,i thought that i had already marked #15.#55 is an ios one,so i didnt keep track,thnx 4 notifying me.

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
08-09-2013, 11:26 PM
Hello

I saw many things in the releases that can be ameliorated to offer a super emulator :

offer a One game config :
each game use a different config, wich means we must change settings each time we change game. Can it be possible to make the emulator save the different config for each game ?

Gamepad problem :
The gamepad image and menu config disappeared from SVN relaease than stable one ...

Strange glitch :
some games like danga rompa, wipeout and, the 3rd birthday suffers from glitch that make the player can't read the subtitles or the info screen. I tried all I can to remove them but it doesn't worked...

Texture buffer :
SVN release offer the possibility to chose wich texture buffer we wish to use. Please keep this option ! it's the only one that make some games working like danga rompa who works only with CPU buffer

Fullscreen problem :
if the emulator is in fullscreen and you open the file browser for open an new game, nothing appears and you can't return in screen mode. CTRL ALT SUPPR is the only option

And Finaly, THANKS !!! :
I was trying to find a stable emulator since age now, thanks for your hard work !!!
08-09-2013, 11:31 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 11:32 PM by TheDax.)
(08-09-2013 11:26 PM)Virtualchronos Wrote:  offer a One game config :
each game use a different config, wich means we must change settings each time we change game. Can it be possible to make the emulator save the different config for each game ?

This is already planned.

Quote:Gamepad problem :
The gamepad image and menu config disappeared from SVN relaease than stable one ...

This isn't a feature request, but control mapping is now under Settings >> Controls, in OldUI, and Game Settings >> Controls >> Control Mapping in NewUI.

Quote:Strange glitch :
some games like danga rompa, wipeout and, the 3rd birthday suffers from glitch that make the player can't read the subtitles or the info screen. I tried all I can to remove them but it doesn't worked...

Also not a feature request. Hopefully over time it'll be fixed.

Quote:Texture buffer :
SVN release offer the possibility to chose wich texture buffer we wish to use. Please keep this option ! it's the only one that make some games working like danga rompa who works only with CPU buffer

Erm..there are no plans on removing these options at the moment. Maybe once a better solution is found, but for now, no, it's not going anywhere.

Quote:Fullscreen problem :
if the emulator is in fullscreen and you open the file browser for open an new game, nothing appears and you can't return in screen mode. CTRL ALT SUPPR is the only option

Also not a feature request, though it is something that could be addressed easily by falling back to the mobile file UI in fullscreen.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
08-10-2013, 01:00 AM
Allow changing/inputing of custom/ripped fonts from the GUI through path selection
08-10-2013, 02:42 AM
Move the "Reload Cheats" button to the Pause Menu instead of having it under the System menu. It eliminates the time and the effort you need to do if you modify/test on the fly values, (especialy on Windows) to use the keyboard and go back and forth so many layers of menus just to press the reload button.

I'd be happy if we could hotkey it too or do something like a hot key that we manually assign what we want to do with it, like, I'd prefer if L2 for example wouldn't change the framelimmiter modes but reload cheats or turn on/of texture filtering, buffered rendering, vsync, or whatever you could think of.

(07-25-2013 07:30 AM)vsub_ Wrote:  Request:
Set the ppsspp user memory to fixed position in ram.
Like on pcsx2...the user memory is from 20000000 to 21FFFFFF on any pcsx2 version since r4029.This makes using memory searching program find cheats for games really easy and since the only difference between code finded in pc ram and pcsx2 memory is only the first digit,making codes that works on pcsx2 is really easy.

For example you find a code at this location(using memory searching program)
20513C1A 00000010
the address in pcsx2 ram(pnach code)is 00513C1A 00000010

+1
I wanted that for quite sometime. It's a pain in the @$$ to find again the same stuff on memory if I modify something and it goes wrong and the emu crashes. Also I bet it would help makotech222 to understand better things on his CWCheat implementation.
08-10-2013, 06:38 PM
-Custom resolution option

-Ability to map 3 buttons to a button

-On-screen / gui button mapping

-fullscreen bilinear filtering option

-scanlines option
08-11-2013, 03:06 PM
U#17 done by Henrik...

08-11-2013, 03:28 PM
Can I request for - Support for joker commands for cwcheat

Athlon x4 635 @3.5
660 OC 2GB
4GB DDR3 @7-7-7-20
Gamers cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain something of equal value must be lost that is gaming world's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days, I really believed that would be the world's one and only truth.
08-11-2013, 03:43 PM
(08-11-2013 03:06 PM)arg274 Wrote:  U#17 done by Henrik...
It is?

Using PPSSPP on Windows 7 x64 SP1
i7 4771 3.5Ghz,GTX750TI,16GB RAM

Batch iso <=> cso converter
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516
08-12-2013, 05:19 AM
(08-11-2013 03:43 PM)vsub_ Wrote:  
(08-11-2013 03:06 PM)arg274 Wrote:  U#17 done by Henrik...
It is?

yep Smile.u should have a look at the pullreq named "always skip N frames" by danyal zia.but later on,henrik did his own commit

08-12-2013, 05:52 AM
I know about it but I thought you meant that it was added to "master" when you said that.
If it is,on which rev?

Using PPSSPP on Windows 7 x64 SP1
i7 4771 3.5Ghz,GTX750TI,16GB RAM

Batch iso <=> cso converter
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516