Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011
03-13-2016, 01:45 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2016 01:53 AM by Trokinos.)
RE: WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011
after tweaks and rework of many things , time for a last update for my CAWS filled save for the european version of SVR11

what's new since last time :

- Many visual tweaks on most of the CAWS, some moveset updates too.
- Chris Benoit replace The Great Khali (i wish there were more than 30 slots, so many wrestlers to add... ) because he was more involved in the eras the CAWS belong to
- Many added tag teams (majority from real tag , a few are fictional) , all the CAWS are in a tag (and so have 1 ally), all the already existing unlocked legends are part of those tag team too
- CAWS are set for this save to belong either to the RAW or Smackdown brands, so they appear during WWE Universe mode, you can set them all back to Legends or any other brand to remove them from WWE Universe.
- Every wrestlers, default or CAWS have the Resiliency and Durability abilities added to them, the goal is to have match that aren't ending in only a couple of strong moves (the AI in SVR11 being the worst of the serie sadly), i wanted to add Kip Up too but i thought maybe it would have been too much, but now i think it would be a good idea to have matches balance suddenly changing

List of the tag teams and which brand their members belong to :

-Mega Powers- RAW
Hulk Hogan
Randy Savage

-Ultimate Order- RAW
Randy Savage
Big Bossman

-The Outsiders- RAW
Razor Ramon
Diesel (Kevin Nash)

-Perfectly Rude- RAW
Mr Perfect
Rick Rude

-Pacific Connection- RAW
Jimmy Snuka
Ricky Steamboat

-Headhunters- RAW
Terry Funk
Jake Roberts

-The Mercenaries- RAW
Sgt Slaughter
Iron Sheik

-The Corporation- RAW
Million Dollar Man (Ted DiBiase Sr)
Sycho Sid

-Colossal Connection RAW
King Haku
Andre the Giant

-Mindgames- Smackdown
Ric Flair
Roddy Pipper

-Hart Foundation- Smackdown
Bret Hart
British Bulldog

-The Radicals- Smackdown
Chris Benoit
Eddie Guerrero

-Superheroes- Smackdown
Lex Luger
Sting

-Rock n Sock- Smackdown
Rock
Mankind

-New Blood- Smackdown
Booker T
Goldberg

-The Alliance- Smackdown
RVD
Dallas Page

-The Hardy Boyz- Smackdown
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy

- Stretching Crew - Smackdown
Shelton Benjamin
Brock Lesnar

-Timewarp- Smackdown
Yokozuna
Kurt Angle

-Cold Regal- Smackdown
Stone Cold
William Regal

Note : several CAWS have a created finisher, that can crash the game (SVR11 bug that happens on real PSP too) if you play in the Undertaker RTWM as a CAWS.
Changing the created finisher to an existing one should fix.
Hulk Hogan (Hulking Up )
Diesel (Jacknife)
Mr Perfect (Perfect-Plex)
Dallas Page (Diamond Ring)
Eddie Guerrero (Frog Splash Pin)
Brock Lesnar (F5)
Mankind (Mandible Claw)
King Haku (Tongan Death Grip)

Note 2 : Playing a full 30 CAWS Royal Rumble will most of the time crash the game when the final cutscene (the winner of the rumble pointing finger to the "Wrestlemania" sign) is displaying, it's a SVR11 bug that exist on real PSP too, nothing can be done, fortunately you can play the rumble fully , only that cutscene will crash.

Note 3 : one of the reason i wrote the tag teams composition is that the WWE Universe can (and so will) delete a tag team when the code decide the tag team member stop being allies. Very annoying if you want to preserve your tag team, this happens mostly to a losing tag team, so be cautious when you setup the matches in WWE Universe mode.

I didn't assignated any of those CAWS to be a heel or a face (bad guy/good guy) i left the default setting (that makes them all face), so it will be up to you to decide that (in the superstar management change the crowd reaction from the default "cheer" into "boo" to make the wrestler a heel) or let WWE Universe decide what will happen.

To install, just download the SVR11EU13032016.7z archive , open it with 7zip and move the ULES014720000 folder that is in it into your
..\ppsspp\memstick\PSP\SAVEDATA\
folder

Have fun.

Attached File(s)
.7z  SVR11EU13032016.7z (Size: 624.64 KB / Downloads: 3425)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2016, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2016 05:58 PM by Trokinos.)
Here's a variation of the previous post savedgame.

The difference is only that i added the Kip Up ability (that allow a badly damaged character to get a full red momentum, simulating a bit the turnover that happens in matches) to every wrestlers (default and CAWS) to make the matches with the AI more interesting.

Some suggestions to make your svr11 more fun to play against the AI :

- when playing SVR (all version, not only svr11) on your PSP/PPSSPP, whatever is the version, something that add a lot to the match ambiance is to turn off the SVR music and instead use your favorite mp3 player (i use winamp and it goes along very well on my PC with PPSSPP) to play one of the "commentary" mp3 during your matches, it's just make the matches much more immersive, even watching AI vs AI become more entertaining.

such mp3 can be downloaded there :
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reuni...&t=8646404

- as you already noticed if you played svr11 a lot, it's that the AI is actually extremely bad at wanting to fight and trying to kick out of a pin

For the passivity, i setup the stamina consumption high in the save, as i noticed that it seems to make the AI more willing to go after you, but it could just a placebo, who knows.

I setup the Legend difficulty too but toned down the reversal sliders quite a bit to workaround "reversal only matches" that happens in Legend, so you get the better AI from Legend difficulty but without the matches degenerating into the AI reverse, you reverse , the AI reverse , you reverse etc... ad nauseum.
It makes watching AI only match more fun in my opinion too.

For being unable to kick out of a signature or a finisher, unfortunately there's no solution , svr11 is the only game of the svr serie to have this stupid AI problem.
A workaround is you as the player "working" the match, meaning when you pin the AI, press R when the referee count 2 to make it like if the AI kicked out of the pin.
Or just DO not pin the AI before you have used at least 2 or 3 finishers to re-enact the best match in wrestling history that have wrestlers kicking out of many of those moves.

I wish you could just swap the aggressive (it attack you often instead of staying passive stupidly) and resilient (it can kick out of pins) SVR 2006 AI into SVR 2011, that AIwas the best of the serie, the devs started to break it with SVR07 and it ended with SVR11 being the worst of their AI, sadly.

Attached File(s)
.7z  SVR11EU14032016.7z (Size: 624.64 KB / Downloads: 1605)
09-26-2016, 09:12 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2016 10:03 AM by Titan407.)
I'm using Lenovo K3 Note and have Android Marshmallow, Ppsspp is crashing at 6th week. Where I go to home because I get dizziness and then undertaker haunts us and we have to go to play 15man battle royale. The game is crashing after I Step in the green marker and the match loads. I'm playing with Created Superstar without any created finishers.
09-26-2016, 10:34 AM
Well, good news, I got the solution. The Road to WrestleMania will crash at any point if you are playing with a custom superstar with custom moves, In Order to avoid it. Use custom moves till the point your game crashes, when it crashes, go back and copy your moves to any superstar. Then default your moves and play road to WrestleMania again, your game won't crash. And after you surpass that point. Save game and go back to create move sets, copy your moves back and reset to default the moves of the week superstar you saved your moves on. Smile
09-26-2016, 07:21 PM
The situation happens too if you play in the Royal Rumble, if CAWs are used there's a chance (higher chances if lots of CAWs are in) that the game will freeze after the rumble ends.

Unfortunately , it's the same problem as with the Undertaker + CAW in the RTWM mode, that's a long standing bug that affected every releases of SVR 11 (not only on PSP) and that Yuke/THQ never fixed when porting SVR 11 to PSP.
10-03-2016, 04:24 AM
i really hate to necrobump. but do any of the entrances work? i tried to play a match and it sorta just hung on the load screen. though i wonder if it was just my caw or not.
10-04-2016, 06:20 AM
I never had a problem of entrance with any of my CAW or the default wrestlers , what version of PPSSPP are you using ? Are you using it on PC or on other devices ?

And what kind of match was it that had your CAW entrance freezing ?

In case you have any cheat enabled, try to disable them to see if they are playing a role in your problem.
10-09-2016, 05:28 AM
(10-04-2016 06:20 AM)Trokinos Wrote:  I never had a problem of entrance with any of my CAW or the default wrestlers , what version of PPSSPP are you using ? Are you using it on PC or on other devices ?

And what kind of match was it that had your CAW entrance freezing ?

In case you have any cheat enabled, try to disable them to see if they are playing a role in your problem.

im playing on ppsspp v1.2.2 on windows
10-09-2016, 07:42 PM
I play on the build 1.1.1-870-g194e9ed on win32 usually (as every games i have run very well on it), but to toy around the texture replacement new feature, i've been playing a bit with the "stable" recent ppsspp 1.3 on win32 too (as i don't have a 64bits windows) and didn't encountered freezing entrances on both versions.

I play on Direct3D9 too, in case it makes a difference, so maybe before trying a different version of PPSSPP, try to change it to Direct3D to see if it impact your problem (i use default for the other settings for SVR11).

Are you observing the entrance freeze on a specific match type ?
04-09-2017, 04:27 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2017 06:05 PM by vnctdj.)
WWE Svr 2011 Problem.
I'm Using PPSSPP Gold v1.2.2 (Android). The Game Is Running Fine With 30 Fps But When I Start A Match, It Never Starts, The ''Now Loading'' Screen Never Disappears. But When I Turn Off Entrance The Match Starts, But After Winning, Same Thing Happens. And Also With Road To Wrestlemania Mode.

My Current Settings:- (From Game Config File)

Code:
[Graphics]
EnableCardboard = False
CardboardScreenSize = 30
CardboardXShift = 0
CardboardYShift = 0
ShowFPSCounter = 3
RenderingMode = 1
SoftwareRendering = False
HardwareTransform = True
SoftwareSkinning = True
TextureFiltering = 1
BufferFiltering = 1
InternalResolution = 0
HighQualityDepth = 1
FrameSkip = 0
AutoFrameSkip = True
FrameRate = 360
ForceMaxEmulatedFPS = 60
AnisotropyLevel = 0
VertexCache = True
TextureBackoffCache = False
TextureSecondaryCache = False
SmallDisplayZoomType = 2
SmallDisplayOffsetX = 0.500000
SmallDisplayOffsetY = 0.500000
SmallDisplayZoomLevel = 2.000000
ImmersiveMode = False
TrueColor = True
MipMap = True
TexScalingLevel = 1
TexScalingType = 0
TexDeposterize = False
VSyncInterval = False
DisableStencilTest = True
AlwaysDepthWrite = True
BloomHack = 2
TimerHack = True
SplineBezierQuality = 1
PostShader = Off
MemBlockTransferGPU = True
DisableSlowFramebufEffects = False
FragmentTestCache = True
[Sound]
Enable = True
AudioBackend = 0
AudioLatency = 0
SoundSpeedHack = False
AudioResampler = False
GlobalVolume = 10

Edit by vnctdj : Please use the "code" tag when you post long lists like this one.
04-09-2017, 08:08 PM
RE: WWE Svr 2011 Problem.
Hi there Dave_31,
Why are you using such a outdated version, download latest version 1.4 from: http://www.ppsspp.org

Then try again this game, it may surprise you. Smile
04-09-2017, 10:40 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2017 11:09 PM by Dave_31.)
RE: WWE Svr 2011 Problem.
Alright Then

Nothing Happens. It Is Not Working. I Also Tried Restoring The Settings To Default, But Nothing Happens.
04-10-2017, 06:06 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-12-2017, 08:34 AM
Good games
09-26-2017, 01:44 PM
In WWE Smackdown VS Raw 2011 when I play Chris Jericho Road To Wrestlermania in week 7 there is this one guy who enters a room. The ppsspp crashes as soon as the door to the room is closed. I have experimented with the settings and tried out various ppsspp versions but still no luck. Any thought?