Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
help with ad hoc link RAGNAROK TACTICS 2020
06-03-2020, 12:17 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2020 01:05 PM by mega30ragna.)
Wink help with ad hoc link RAGNAROK TACTICS 2020
can some one help me with this, i've been trying to make 2 ppsspp emulators to link in 1 PC, so far, all i get are 2 screens that can't seem to communicate, I've been following the guide i've seen in youtube and tutorials in the forums but so far, no luck...
all i get are socket errors from time to time or sometime the ppsspp window just freezes

RAGNAROK TACTICS is not included in the list yet, and I hope someone can experiment on it and tell me if it is at all possible to link them

my android phone and my tablet can't seem to connect as well with either hot spot or router method

thanks , 2020

(update i also tried tekken 6 which was proven to have worked for others but mine didn't successfully connect)

(06-03-2020 12:17 PM)mega30ragna Wrote:  can some one help me with this, i've been trying to make 2 ppsspp emulators to link in 1 PC, so far, all i get are 2 screens that can't seem to communicate, I've been following the guide i've seen in youtube and tutorials in the forums but so far, no luck...
all i get are socket errors from time to time or sometime the ppsspp window just freezes

RAGNAROK TACTICS is not included in the list yet, and I hope someone can experiment on it and tell me if it is at all possible to link them

my android phone and my tablet can't seem to connect as well with either hot spot or router method

thanks , 2020

(update i also tried tekken 6 which was proven to have worked for others but mine didn't successfully connect)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-26-2020, 03:40 PM
RE: help with ad hoc link RAGNAROK TACTICS 2020
Looking foward to see RAG Tactics working. Trading weapons would be very nice.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply