Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Transferring save states from mac to windows?
03-13-2020, 12:35 PM
Sad Transferring save states from mac to windows?
Hello! I have never posted in a forum before so I apologize if this isnt quite right.

The title says it all, I've tried to transfer my save states from my mac to my windows by using gdrive to store em, then putting all the necessary folders into the PPSSPP_STATE but it wont show up in the files or when I start up the game. I've updated my version already. But I'm stumped.

I'd really appreciate any input, thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2020, 01:26 PM
RE: Transferring save states from mac to windows?
On Windows, select File -> Open Memory Stick. This should open up the folder PPSSPP is using for the memory stick, and make sure the files are correctly in PSP -> PPSSPP_STATE.

They should work if they are there.

-[Unknown]
03-15-2020, 02:43 PM
(03-14-2020 01:26 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  On Windows, select File -> Open Memory Stick. This should open up the folder PPSSPP is using for the memory stick, and make sure the files are correctly in PSP -> PPSSPP_STATE.

They should work if they are there.

-[Unknown]

They are in the folder already, but it doesnt register. The save states are in folders themselves and even when I take them out of it and place them in the actual folder it still doesnt apply!

thank you for the response, though!
03-15-2020, 09:14 PM
If you load a game and create new save states, do these new save state files appear in the same folder?

-[Unknown]
03-17-2020, 06:55 AM
(03-15-2020 09:14 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  If you load a game and create new save states, do these new save state files appear in the same folder?

-[Unknown]

yes they do! but it ignores the other files