Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problem with multiplayer
12-25-2017, 08:48 PM
Problem with multiplayer
Hi, I just figured out that coldbird is again online. So I did new install of PRO online. Everything seems to be fine. I downloaded Monster hunter 3rd V5 eng version. I went to guild hall, clicking online, choosing first room and it joining it. But I'm alone there. Not showing any names and quest board is empty. On pro.coldbird says that Im in room with 2-3 other people, mostly PPSSPP users. Same thing happens with other games like MHFU or Dragon ball 2 - shin budokai 2, I chosing in DBSB2 network lobby, joining into it but it's empty. Where is problem? Is game region (Europe, japan, USA) important while chosing which ISO should I download?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2018, 02:07 PM
RE: Problem with multiplayer
Eu tabem estou com o mesmo poblema nas salas me ajudem...!! Eu jogo no psp real ( console)
02-10-2018, 09:54 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2018 09:54 AM by AkiraJkr.)
Make sure you change your MAC address, the IP is coldbird.net, networking/WLAN is on, and the settings and game config for Network matches with eachother. I have tested Gods Eater Burst very quickly and my nick appears on the website, and I connect with zero problems.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-18-2018, 02:11 PM
vou testas agora com meu psp e volto para dizer se deu cer. Mas ja vou deixando agradecimentos pela ateçao obg..