Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Valkyria Chronicles 2 - RWR Mod. PSP Model help Ripping in T pose? (disable animation
11-29-2017, 10:02 PM
Valkyria Chronicles 2 - RWR Mod. PSP Model help Ripping in T pose? (disable animation
Hello there forums, I come to you asking for help (I wasn't sure what thread to post this in., quite desperately. I am responsible for making a total conversion mod for a game on steam Running with Rifles.
I have been in close contact with the developers and they are going to be adding support for 3d character models rather than voxel very soon!

I am over joyed but also in duress now because i have only been able to extract the models from the PSP game in very complex poses and not T stance like I need them in.

I have managed to use Noesis to extract the Odin.CPK and the files are all intact, but i can not figure out what any of these file types are, it is very strange. i need some saintly person to help me, I am in dire need of this or my mod will be on hold longer.

Something to note about the .PAC files. Noesis tries to open them, but it says "this file can not be previewed" that makes me think these are the model files, and that is what I need! textures I can get easy i need the character models separately. please someone help me. I have a lot of people counting on me to finish this mod.

I have tried both PPSSPP and ninja ripper to extract them but they are still animated.
and I have tried JPCSP both are animated and thus not useful to me.

So I have another idea given by another thread to some how. "corrupt" the animations files? but i'm not sure how to do that, could someone help?

Game Assassin will not work, it will not properly inject the files it needs to run with PPSSPP and JCPSP is a JAva program so can't run it there either.

I need help nothing i do will extract them in T pose and I need these models to complete the mod. If the emulator has some way of disable animations? or intentionally corrupting them. then I could use ninja ripper to get them? something could be done here I just know it. PPSSPP might be the key I've been looking for.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply