Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4.56 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5
07-22-2014, 02:04 AM
RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5
Platform: Android
Ppsspp build: v0.9.8-1699-gbe8a2ec
Noticed two bugs with this game. I highly doubt my yugioh tag force 5 game is corrupted, but after winning duels the text does not show up. Also I cannot guess a card when talking to other people.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2014, 02:53 PM
(07-22-2014 02:04 AM)Lemandro Wrote:  Platform: Android
Ppsspp build: v0.9.8-1699-gbe8a2ec
Noticed two bugs with this game. I highly doubt my yugioh tag force 5 game is corrupted, but after winning duels the text does not show up. Also I cannot guess a card when talking to other people.

report here https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues?state=open
08-07-2014, 07:36 PM
YuGiOh tag force 5 help
So I'm having a bit of an issue with the text box in this game and wondering if anyone could lend a hand. Mainly the text box doesnt show up. The Text shows fine but the text box isnt there making it difficult to read.
08-07-2014, 07:45 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
10-13-2014, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2014 11:26 PM by hacker.android.)
Hey guys it works on my galaxy s2
the story and the duel.. you guys can check my video on youtube my user name is hacker droid
My settings are..
Mode = buffer rendering
Simulate transfer = on
Frameskiping = 8
auto frameskiping = on
Prebent FPS = on
Alternative speed = on
Prospocessing shadder = off
Rendering resolution = auto 1:1
Desplay resolution = native
Mipmapping = on
Hardware transform = on
Software skining = on
Vertex cache = on
Lazy texture cashing = on
Retain change = on
Disable slower effects = on
Spline/bezier = high
Up scale level = off
Up scale type = xBrz
Deposterize = off
Anostrostofic filtering = off
Texture filtering = auto
Timer hack = off
Desable alpha test = on
Disable stencil test = off
Force deth write = off
Texture coord speed hack = on
Show fps none
Show debug = off
Software rendering = off
Hope it helps Smile

The Duel and The story mode are working for me ... i have a Galaxy S2
check my video on youtube
my user name is hacker droid,,,
My settings
Mode = buffer
rendering
Simulate block = on
Frame skiping = 8
Auto frame skiping = on
Prebent Fps = on
Alternative speed = 0
Post processing shatter = off
Rendering resolution = Auto 1:1
Desplay resolution = HW
Mipmaping = on
Hardware transform = on
Softwareskining = on
Vertex cache = on
Lazy texture = on
Retain change = on
disable slower effects = on
Spline = high
Upscale = off
Upscale type = xbrz
Deposterize = off
Nistrostopic = off
texture filtering = auto
Timer hack = off
Disable alpha = on
Disable estencil = off
Force depth write = off
Texture coord = on
Show fps = none
Show debug = off
Software rendering = off
11-23-2014, 06:28 PM
Sad PPsspp crash after starting a game
Hey Guys
i downloaded the best version of ppsspp to play Yu gi oh tag force 5 (i already playing it on jpcsp and it works fine but lagg too much)
after i search the game and press start is crashs black screen freeze then i get this error: "the display driver has recovered from an error"
so i cant even get to the game... i dont know what to do the game works on jpcsp so i dont know maybe this is not made for ppsspp i hope u can help me ? Sad
11-23-2014, 06:40 PM
ad hoc please help android
ok so

i want to play yugioh 5ds online.. ( this is on android btw ) not between me and a friend im onabout anyone in the world.

ive enabled the networking lan ( beta may break games )

but everytime i click on the network mode in game it says " while in ad hoc mode , hold the select button to dissconect and return to the main manu ) for a start what the hell does this mean as i press and hold select nothing happens anyway.

a step by step guide would be usefull unless im being a proppa noob
11-23-2014, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2014 07:35 PM by vnctdj.)
(11-23-2014 06:28 PM)Red Hat Wrote:  Hey Guys
i downloaded the best version of ppsspp to play Yu gi oh tag force 5 (i already playing it on jpcsp and it works fine but lagg too much)
after i search the game and press start is crashs black screen freeze then i get this error: "the display driver has recovered from an error"
so i cant even get to the game... i dont know what to do the game works on jpcsp so i dont know maybe this is not made for ppsspp i hope u can help me ? Sad

Merged.
(11-23-2014 06:40 PM)benphantom Wrote:  ok so

i want to play yugioh 5ds online.. ( this is on android btw ) not between me and a friend im onabout anyone in the world.

ive enabled the networking lan ( beta may break games )

but everytime i click on the network mode in game it says " while in ad hoc mode , hold the select button to dissconect and return to the main manu ) for a start what the hell does this mean as i press and hold select nothing happens anyway.

a step by step guide would be usefull unless im being a proppa noob

Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
12-03-2014, 04:21 PM
game works but theres some minor issues
play on a tower/home pc

1.when cards are played the op part of there picture is gone
2.certain cards like the fusion fortress dragon description is not finished
3.in free duel the numbers of the duelists are invisible
4.in deck edit the R short cut text is a bit scrambled

any ideas?
12-30-2014, 12:29 PM
Did anyone try to play this game online with hamachi ?
I uses the adhoc derver as host and me and my firend both joined a session with different mac adresses, appearing in the cmd window, but we cant find ourselfes ingame in network mode, any thoughts or solutions ?

Thanks in advance.
03-22-2015, 08:40 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2015 12:36 PM by soluuloi.)
(12-03-2014 04:21 PM)shayoko Wrote:  game works but theres some minor issues
play on a tower/home pc

1.when cards are played the op part of there picture is gone
2.certain cards like the fusion fortress dragon description is not finished
3.in free duel the numbers of the duelists are invisible
4.in deck edit the R short cut text is a bit scrambled

any ideas?

1. Strange, I am using the English patch and PPSSPP 1.0. It doesnt occur.
2. It's the patch's error.
3. Yeah, weird. I have that too. I am not sure about that.
4. It's because of the patch.

I have question too. I've finished Tag Force 5 and I want to transfer my save data to Tag force 6 but when I was asked by the game, it kept saying that there's no Tag Force 5 save date. Please tell me how to transfer save data from Tag Force 5 to Tag Force 6.
06-28-2015, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2015 02:20 PM by Tora101.)
Does local ad-hoc android to android duels work in this game for anyone?.....It doesn't even get into the lobby.....is it just me or is it a common problem?
It would really be awesome if guys could duel each other through phones....It would really make the portable essence of ppsspp come alive.

(03-15-2014 07:17 PM)OldSchoolGamer Wrote:  Does adhoc multiplayer work for this game?

Did you ever get an answer?
07-29-2015, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2015 01:20 AM by HenryDK.)
Hi guys, I decided to try psp games and downloaded the ppsspp 1.0 for pc, I got the Yu gi oh 5Ds tag force 5 rom. my problem is, when I start the game, I choose language normally, at normal speed, but then when the game sequence starts everything including the sound is at 10X speed, and I cant fix this, Ive looked on the net, but haven't found a solution, how do i run his game at normal speed?

Thank you.

Update, I fixed the speed issue, now I noticed that while playing with filter set from nearest to linear, the image looks a lot better, however, after a short while thin lines started to appear on npc portraits while you talk to them and on the card images, as if bits were cut out and placed back, anyone know about that issue?
08-09-2015, 06:47 PM
Version: Windows x86 v1.0

I've got two things happening here. First is that "no text on duel bonuses" issue reported earlier, though unlike Lemandro I can guess cards when talking to people just fine.

The other is that on occasion, when trying to check other tabs in the Duel Rankings page, the game will jam up as soon as the square button is hit and there's this weird clicking noise coming out of the speakers, almost as though it's suddenly gone to 1fps. It's also severe enough that hitting Esc to jump to the emulator doesn't work immediately; I have to hit Esc, then Alt-Tab to the desktop and back before I can get there. It doesn't happen every single time, so regular in-game saving can be a workaround, but it -is- rather annoying to run a 50/50 chance of having to reboot every time I need to change what Challenge I'm trying for.

I managed to get a savestate of this issue mid-crash, and the crash is still progressing when I load it. Should I post that here or over on GitHub? It's remarkably similar to one crash I had playing Dissidia Duodecim, but I was never able to capture it there - it just went to straight BSODs after the one time.
09-01-2015, 09:36 AM
I had the same problem with not showing bonus texts. Just download new psp fonts from emulation-general.wikia.com/wiki/PPSSPP and follow the steps. Works on both android and win ppsspp 1.0.1. As for your other problem, make sure to disable everything in hack section, yu-gi-oh doesn't like those it seems. Beside that invisible text I had no other problems, game works flawlessly.