Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[MHP3rd][HELP] Can't play with 3 players online!
07-06-2016, 05:59 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2016 06:17 PM by wthenry.)
[MHP3rd][HELP] Can't play with 3 players online!
Ok, first of all, I have read and done everything I've found so far in this forums, in the atpro plugin/coldbird/prometheus forums and even in reddit.

Still I can't play with 2 friends of mine.

Here's what happens:
- We can enter and see each other in the lobby;
- When we try to enter the quest, only the host and one of the guests can enter it. The other one disconnects and enters alone. The person who drops varies with the player hosting the quest.

We...
- All disabled Fast Memory;
- All disabled firewall;
- All have DMZ'd our computers;
- All are using PPSSPP v. 1.2.2;
- All are using the same MHP3rd HD ISO;
- Are using AdhocServerPro;
- Also tried with Hamachi (which made things worse as we couldn't see each other);
- Also tried through coldbird.net.

I'm gonna see if we try again tonight (I suspect someone haven't disabled their firewall!) but if someone has another idea, feel free to post it, please!

Another thing that I don't know if you can help me with... whenever I play with my PSP, I can connect fine with coldbird.net or any other server and host quests, but I cannot join them as guests. I already DMZ'd my PSP and disabled UPnP but the issue still continues.. I posted in the atpro forums about it already but no one could help. :/ Do you guys have any ideas?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2016, 12:02 AM
RE: [MHP3rd][HELP] Can't play with 3 players online!
Yeah, I've got the same problem. It appears that every 3 man quest I took so far, 1 guy always DC-ed. But if i remembered correctly, it worked once when I was playing with 2 guy from japan. I've read somewhere that 4th dummy is needed. Havent tried yet, there are barely any people around.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply