Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Whats "YOUR" (points at you, Yes U) favorite Nintendo Ds game?
04-23-2016, 02:58 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2016 06:23 PM by milkydude12.)
Whats "YOUR" (points at you, Yes U) favorite Nintendo Ds game?
My favorite would be Rune Factory 1,2, and 3 for the nintendo DS.

I love how it incorporates Farming, Dungeon fighter, Romance, crafting all into one game, it was one of the reasons why I even bothered purchasing a Nintendo DS.

DESKTOP: Windows 7 professional, Asus motherboard Z97, Intel i7 4790k 4.0 ghz - 4.4 ghz boost, 16 gb Cosair ram 128 GB SSD (primary HD) 1TB (secondary HD) EVGA Nvidia GTX Titan Black

LAPTOP: Windows 8, ASUS, intel i7 3630QM 2.4-3.4 ghz boost 12 gb of ram primary HD 1TB SSD secondary HD 750 gb hd nvidia gtx 670mx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2016, 01:05 PM
RE: Whats "YOUR" (points at you, Yes U) favorite Nintendo Ds game?
On a physical nintendo DS: The world ends with you ranks very very high
On an emulated DS: Ghost trick wins since the slight annoyances with good control schemes for TWEWY make ghost trick go from very ckose second to commanding first place

Honorable mentions go to Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced 2 (sequal to probably my favorite GBA game), Professor Layton Series (great stories and fun puzzles), Pheonix Wright series, and Disgaea (well Disgaea 1 is kinda my any system favorite game though the DS version is probably the worst version, side note the psp version is the best version with the ps2 in the middle)
04-23-2016, 04:27 PM
(04-23-2016 01:05 PM)TkSilver Wrote:  On a physical nintendo DS: The world ends with you ranks very very high
On an emulated DS: Ghost trick wins since the slight annoyances with good control schemes for TWEWY make ghost trick go from very ckose second to commanding first place

Honorable mentions go to Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced 2 (sequal to probably my favorite GBA game), Professor Layton Series (great stories and fun puzzles), Pheonix Wright series, and Disgaea (well Disgaea 1 is kinda my any system favorite game though the DS version is probably the worst version, side note the psp version is the best version with the ps2 in the middle)

Hahahahahaha, nice game selections!!!!

DESKTOP: Windows 7 professional, Asus motherboard Z97, Intel i7 4790k 4.0 ghz - 4.4 ghz boost, 16 gb Cosair ram 128 GB SSD (primary HD) 1TB (secondary HD) EVGA Nvidia GTX Titan Black

LAPTOP: Windows 8, ASUS, intel i7 3630QM 2.4-3.4 ghz boost 12 gb of ram primary HD 1TB SSD secondary HD 750 gb hd nvidia gtx 670mx
04-27-2016, 12:43 PM
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks.

But overall, the DS has lots and lots of great games (and that’s the reason I still prefer the DS over PSP).

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
04-28-2016, 05:49 PM
The Pokemon Series, Professor Layton Series & Golden Sun DarkDawn.

PC specs
CPU = Intel Core i5 10500
GPU = Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660
Storage = 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 2TB HDD
RAM = 16GB DDR4
OS = Windows 11

Mobile Devices
Xiaomi Mi11
CPU = Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
GPU = Adreno 660
RAM = 8GB
Storage = 256GB