Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 4.5 Average
God Of War:Chains Of Olympus
03-07-2013, 10:05 PM
RE: [Android] God Of War Chain Of Olympus
I can't wait for this to get playable at 60 FPS... I wanna play this so badly! I have to play it on stupid JPCSP where i have 18-40 FPS (18-25 when fighting, and 25-40 when not fighting)!

PC Specs:

GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270X 2GB GDDR5 (Sapphire Vapor-X)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3.9GHz (OC)
RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400 MHz
MB: ASRock AB350 Pro4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2013, 09:08 AM
(03-04-2013 07:14 PM)turkamir Wrote:  i tested this game on my phone, so cool game with amazing graphic, but with so slow speed, maybe around 1-2 fps, v0.6-948-gbf23c6f is a bit better than v0.6-947-gd5feb4d
i think it's worth to work just on this game to be playable
but guys, thanks! Big Grin

sorry, i teste god of war, ghost of sparta and this pucture is for that game! Big Grin
but i think both of them are the same! we are waiting for new version with good speed Tongue

World can be so nice with kind

Lg Optimus 3D Max
03-10-2013, 02:05 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 02:19 PM by Preet.)
Hi all,it's a great emulator i have seen.because i recently installed jpcsp emu on my windows 7 pc.but it can't play my favourite games,because fps was very very low (unplayable).because they choose stupid java & Open GL.all ppl can play Gow-Chains Of Olympus in jpcsp.because shaders option working for them.when i asked them why my shaders option not working.they said i have Intel HD Graphics Card & Intel have Poor Open GL support,that's why it not working.u need better Graphic Card like nvidia Geforce Or better & Intel i5,i7 to play games on this emulator.what the hell?? Is it true Intel Have Poor Open GL support & what about Intel HD Graphics,it's newly introduced.it should Support Open GL.i was searching the web & found this emulator.i'm very happy with this emulator because Gow is working.but only at 15-20 fps.better if i can get 40-50 fps.great work by ppsspp team & henrik!! i hope it'll soon play all psp games with high compatibility & good speed.best of Luck!!!

update~~~
i took screenshot of in game save checkpint,u can see what is the problem.hope it helps henrik to fix this game soon,in waiting!!!!!!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-10-2013, 10:30 PM
Question RE: God of War: Chains of Olympus
Henrik, current smartphones could run this game at 60 fps, or only the devices of the next generation HuhHuh

computer and has forecast will be playable when Huh
03-10-2013, 11:25 PM
RE: God of War: Chains of Olympus
As I said before, there's currently some bug or timing problem that causes God of War to take 8x the GPU power that it should. If we can fix that, it will go faster. Maybe not full speed but a lot faster than now.
03-10-2013, 11:28 PM
dam i need a gtx680 for my phony Big Grin
03-11-2013, 05:56 AM
Henrik can u tell me how much time it take for fully playable,i can't wait??????
03-11-2013, 08:07 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 08:09 PM by stodag.)
please don't ask for ETA's

its ready when its ready. We all want a quick fix Smile but the fact is emulation development takes a lot of hard work.... Try and fix yourself or wait for an official release.
03-11-2013, 10:35 PM
Hey ya'll im new to this forum and was wondering if someone could walk me through first where to get the iso for this game from and then how to make it work I would be sooooo great full.
03-11-2013, 10:40 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 10:41 PM by takeshineale88.)
(03-11-2013 10:35 PM)Leadballoon06 Wrote:  Hey ya'll im new to this forum and was wondering if someone could walk me through first where to get the iso for this game from and then how to make it work I would be sooooo great full.

Don't ask for ISOs or games and you can dump games from umds on a hacked psp. Use google instead.

PC specs
CPU = Intel Core i5 10500
GPU = Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660
Storage = 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 2TB HDD
RAM = 16GB DDR4
OS = Windows 11

Mobile Devices
Xiaomi Mi11
CPU = Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
GPU = Adreno 660
RAM = 8GB
Storage = 256GB
OS = Android 12
03-12-2013, 09:08 AM
run on my nexus 7 but really like watching slide show...
03-12-2013, 01:44 PM
(03-11-2013 08:07 PM)stodag Wrote:  please don't ask for ETA's

its ready when its ready. We all want a quick fix Smile but the fact is emulation development takes a lot of hard work.... Try and fix yourself or wait for an official release.

OK,i can understand emulation need lots of hard work.it's better than jpcsp,it's a lot to me.btw can u tell me which thing it use for emulation,directx or open GL?? because jpcsp use Open GL instead of directx.my shaders option was not working.all nvidia users can use shaders in jpcsp.but i can't because i have Intel HD Graphics card.when i ask them why my shaders not working,they said Intel have poor Open GL support.is it true?? because Intel HD Graphics newly introduced & it should Support Open GL.they said i need nvidia geforce or better graphic card & intel i5,i7 processor to run jpcsp emu????
03-12-2013, 01:47 PM
PPSSPP also uses OpenGL, but takes care to only use features that are available on mobile devices (OpenGL ES 2.0). This might help your intel gpu.

In the future we might add Direct3D support too, which might work even better.
03-12-2013, 02:05 PM
(03-12-2013 01:47 PM)Henrik Wrote:  PPSSPP also uses OpenGL, but takes care to only use features that are available on mobile devices (OpenGL ES 2.0). This might help your intel gpu.

In the future we might add Direct3D support too, which might work even better.

Thanks henrik for replying.i want to know really Intel have Poor Open GL support,specially for newly Introduced Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000?? & Best of luck for direct 3d,it'll be awesome experience!!! Tongue
03-12-2013, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2013 04:54 PM by turkamir.)
we are waiting for multi core processing (special for phones!) for near future! Big Grin
thanks man

World can be so nice with kind

Lg Optimus 3D Max