Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ratchet and Clank size matter CE Trainer cheats (UCUS-98633)
09-07-2015, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2018 04:18 AM by Gameshark.)
Ratchet and Clank size matter CE Trainer cheats (UCUS-98633)
because in ppsspp the offset for the cheats in cwcheat are different then on the real psp i have made a trainer through Cheat Engine so that is why the cheats for ppsspp pc version will be in cheat engine trainer form only.

(free weapons + armor + skillpoints + cheats + high jump + livebar on 50 + livebar on 75 with extreme mode.)

Cheat Engine Trainer 64 bit

have fun with this excellent game.

tested on a 64 bit windows 8.1 pc with ppsspp 9.7.2

cheats and trainer made by Gameshark

wanna see my face watch the movie
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/nOijRAbjKME[/video]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2015, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2015 06:07 PM by Gameshark.)
RE: Ratchet and Clank size matter CE Trainer cheats (UCUS-98633)
The reason i made this trainer is for everybody to enjoy the cheats i made for this excellent game.

Without cheat engine it would not be possible to play all the cheats because ppsspp does have some issues with a certain amount of games and their cwcheats.

That is why this Trainer comes in handy but the only drawback is that you can only use it on a pc and not on an android device.

I'm trying to make a trainer for Gran Turismo because it has the same issues.

wanna see my face watch the movie
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/nOijRAbjKME[/video]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-13-2016, 06:41 PM
(09-13-2015 06:06 PM)Gameshark Wrote:  The reason i made this trainer is for everybody to enjoy the cheats i made for this excellent game.

Without cheat engine it would not be possible to play all the cheats because ppsspp does have some issues with a certain amount of games and their cwcheats.

That is why this Trainer comes in handy but the only drawback is that you can only use it on a pc and not on an android device.

I'm trying to make a trainer for Gran Turismo because it has the same issues.

ive been trying to use the trainer but it doesnt work
what have i done wrong?
Find all posts by this user
06-03-2016, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2016 01:03 PM by ramunirani.)
how to use this trainer?
Find all posts by this user