Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
toukiden kiwami, local multiplayer, on android
06-01-2015, 02:49 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2015 02:52 AM by akaciparaci.)
toukiden kiwami, local multiplayer, on android
hi all, i want to ask whether it's possible to local-multiplay toukiden kiwami on android PPSSPP

i'm using PSP while my brother use ppsspp on his android
all the necessary setting should have been done since we were able to play MHP3rd together with his android as the adhoc server

the problem we encountered was he can't enter the online hall, the notification he got was "network initialized" as per usual, then an error came up forcing him to enter the online hall
my psp with pro online, had no problem entering the online hall in toukiden kiwami

next alternative we tried is to use a PC as the adhoc server
i got in just fine, while he got an error just like last time
the adhoc server exe window showed that he tried to connect, connected, and then immediately disconnected
thus i concluded there's nothing wrong with who the adhoc server is

so my first question is, has anyone been able to play toukiden kiwami multiplayer(whether local or coldbird or hamachi or tungle) on android PPSSPP?

the possibility i can think of is either our settings on the android, or the current PPSSPP version on android(v 1.0.1) can't be used to play multiplayer

any help will be very appreciated
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2015, 04:20 AM
RE: toukiden kiwami, local multiplayer, on android
you can try PC(maybe IOS), multiplay toukiden kiwami not working android
03-31-2017, 07:34 PM
Hey friends! There is still no way to play multiplayer toukiden kiwami on ppsspp android???
06-18-2018, 05:12 AM
am play toukiden kiwami multiplay everyday on android device..maybe sometime lag because my device just 500 mb ram but still can play multiplay with no crash....