Thread Rating:
  • 15 Votes - 4.33 Average
Final Fantasy Type-0
06-28-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: Final Fantasy Type-0
I don't know why but the speed of the latest builds is slower than build 1288 on Android Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2014, 03:53 PM
Similar thing for windows XP. higher build = game work slower. In mock battle it slow down like hell to something like 15 FPS at start, and after 1-2 sec go to normal, but in update/equip/change character, etc. screen its 75% speed or something like that. When battle start FPS go down too, but after something like 1 sec it work normaly.
07-01-2014, 11:56 AM
You guys experience slowdowns on this? This emulator uses next to nothing for resources. I jsut can't understand how anyone can have slowdowns at all. I believe a PC from 10 years ago can play any game just fine. Anyways... I cam here with a serious question.

Have any of you played through the whole game with Skycloud's patch? I seem to be getting this error that won't let me play Disc 2 at all. It worked fine and well all through Disc 1.. I found out it was the patch itself causing it as an unpatched game works just fine and well. I get this error..

The game can not continue normally due to an unforeseen modification.
(ERROR:CHT1530)
07-01-2014, 12:24 PM
You cheated and the game detected it, it has nothing to do with the patch, which has it's problems, but nothing serious or game breaking. To fix it, you'll have to load the game from normal save before you started using cheats that were detected.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
07-01-2014, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2014 03:21 PM by fade2black001.)
OH I see... I think I might be screwed... Dammit...

Thank you for the reply. I'm glad to know that its not the patch anymore. I might have a save state dating back far enough but not sure...

Anyways thanks again

Edit: I never seen this error before and did try searching it on Google but came up empty. Is this game implemented with some kind of anti-cheat program? Its kind of interesting.

Edit 2: How come I only get this error when the game is patched? If I were to use it unpatched I do not get the error.
07-01-2014, 03:00 PM
Yeah it has an anti-cheat system, but it only checks inventory, stats, money etc. so doesn't really detect all cheats.

Also it only checks it when you want to(or have to) save the game, what you can do is use those cheats on the save screen(where you select slots to save) and then save your cheated game, restart it and continue without cheats, but on cheated save.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
07-01-2014, 08:10 PM
Then question: i added weapon and save it. Until now i can save nice, but i`m still at CD1 (kurasame just died). Did it mean when i go to CD2 i`ll be fucked and can`t save game becouse i have that cheated weapon? if yes then mayby is there some way to save game at CD2, like selling all weapons, using cheat in upgrade/equipement/save menu again?
07-01-2014, 09:12 PM
If you can save normally nothing will happen later on unless you get some kind of memory corruption which while rare, is always a possibility especially if you would never restart the emulation and reload the game normally. Game wouldn't really recognize a corruption from cheating, also usually anti-cheat systems are actually there to avoid saving corrupted data, so in a way that's a good thing.

I'm at my third playthrough with only few records missing still and added uniforms on like 2nd chapter during my first playthrough, so yeah I wouldn't worry about editing inventory as long as you do it the right way ~ on save screen;]. Also if you're playing translated game, it's all on a single umd image.

07-02-2014, 01:43 AM
(07-01-2014 03:00 PM)LunaMoo Wrote:  Yeah it has an anti-cheat system, but it only checks inventory, stats, money etc. so doesn't really detect all cheats.

Also it only checks it when you want to(or have to) save the game, what you can do is use those cheats on the save screen(where you select slots to save) and then save your cheated game, restart it and continue without cheats, but on cheated save.

Damn... Never would of thought of that... Here I am starting a brand new game...

At least its good to know that XP multiplier codes are OK for sure to use.
07-03-2014, 03:39 AM
This is how I did it, I would load my game and go back into where you see the save games at and then I would activate cheats, Weapons and other inventory stuff.
Then I would save the game, turn off the cheats and exit the game.
Start the game again and load it, that's it you can now save.
But I did the Iso merging before I patched the game, so I don't have cd 1 and cd 2.
I hope that helps, so far I haven't had any problems with it.
07-11-2014, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 07:56 PM by briandresstoyota.)
I am getting some amazing results playing the english patched version of this game on my Nexus 5

Just so people can understand my setup I have a rooted device running the lated Paranoid Android custom rom. I am also running a kernel called Trinity that is amazing. My CPU is boosted as well as my gpu

This is allowing me to play with no frame skipping with redering at 3xpsp with no lag.

Ok I think i actually have no idea what I am talking about. I wish i had a better handle on what the settings in the app do. Anyone succesfully playing this in high quality on an android device please let me know how lol.

Oh and on antoher note.....Im using a nexus 5...but my gf got me a Nexus 7 the 1.2ghx tegra 3 model for my birthday and it is on its way. Anyone playing on that?

Now i keep crashing during the first battle when i get to the red dragon in the square where you find the first relic(save point)

(06-25-2014 02:42 PM)unknown Wrote:  If you smart then update your ppsspp version,dont blame the other if u cant do anything,. Im sorry smart boy,ur not only one gamer,game is for fun not for stress Tongue

I just want to say in ppsspp v1385 everything runs perfect for this game,thx henrik and team,, if u find out any problem just please update your ppsspp version,and see the best setting in previous page from the other,it really helpfull,so read before comment please

dude i know i sounds super dumb but where can i find this build?

(06-24-2014 04:28 AM)denslife16 Wrote:  @lee13
im using android google nexus 4 and this game runs smoothly 100% 15/30, but gets slow speed in a certain places to 80% 10/30...

this is my settings for fft0
graphics:
non buffered
frameskip 1
hardware transform
software skinning
vertex cache
lazy texture
retain changed
low spline curve
texture coord

system:
fast memory
cpu clock 0
dev dynarec jit

all not mentioned just let it off

need your help bud. i pm'd you
07-19-2014, 11:47 AM
Translation patch was removed because SE shit. Spread it people, lets they feel painSad
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-19-2014, 05:07 PM
@serafin72 so basically you think that a patch that includes whole playable game(as Leecherman proved with alternative "no umd" patcher) is ok to legally being distributed all over the net?

It's not like removing from one site will make the patch disappear from the net, but it doesn't mean that they should allow such illegal practices and ignore it either. Piracy is what killed the PSP market on the west, which left us with no games being released in english, so by all means, translators should be first to stand against piracy, instead of promoting it by including full game in the patch:/.

Heh I not gonna comment on that anymore, just hope this doesn't get spammed with retarded "SE hate" as the Sky's blog, hypocrisy to the max, people playing game hating developers that made it>.>.

07-19-2014, 07:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2014 07:02 PM by solarmystic.)
Heh, with regards to the patch being pulled, I'm just glad SE "allowed" it to be completed and released into the wild before they even bothered issuing a CnD for it. Hell, the patch had more than a month to proliferate on the 'net and I'm pretty sure those who wanted/were informed of it and the progress of the project had already gotten their hands on it.

The above leads me to suspect (all conjecture of course) that the CnD Sky got was no more than an overdue, half hearted gesture by SE's legal department. It could've been infinitely worse; they could've offed it right before it was done, Sky was pretty public about the progress they made.

PPSSPP Modern Testbed:-
Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.0 GHz
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 760 2GB GDDR5 VRAM @ 1138/6500 Mhz
16 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1600 MHz
Windows 7 x64 SP1

PPSSPP Ancient Testing Rig:-
Intel Core 2 Duo T9550 @ 2.8GHz
ATI Mobility Radeon 4670 1GB GDDR3 VRAM @ 843/882 MHz
8 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1066 MHz
Windows 7 x64 SP1
07-19-2014, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2014 08:19 PM by Special.)
The thing is that this wasn't a C&D and it wouldn't make much sense if it was because its already out and after the fact, the only thing we know now is that's its 'much worse' then that. SE here is probably just using scare tactics and Sky is no lawyer so he's probably just being very safe for now and removing the patch from his site. If I had to guess I would say Sky is getting sued, I'm not sure if this will go anywhere though as Sky is from Spain and Spaniards just don't a shit about this kind of thing so long as you aren't getting money out of it, but here's the twist, he kinda was getting money out of it.

[Image: sRTKrwZ.png]

Ads and a donation button certainly can be argued that he profited from this patch in some way, then there is the matter that the 1.5+ GB sized patch was actual game files being distributed which is a big no no here which can also be argued, put two and two together and this doesn't look good for Sky.

Don't get me wrong I'm rooting for Sky, and I love fan translations as it lets me play those games that I wouldn't have, but if I was SE I would be doing the same thing as now there are millions of potential lost sales for their HD version, SE is in their right to try and protect this so stop with the "SE shit" stuff.

Also this isn't the place to talk about this thing, this thread should be about the emulation of said game.