Thread Rating:
  • 15 Votes - 4.33 Average
Final Fantasy Type-0
06-25-2014, 03:28 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2014 03:32 PM by ajmrowland.)
RE: Final Fantasy Type-0
(06-25-2014 02:28 PM)denslife16 Wrote:  spoiler for a 3 years old game... hahaha

That has not been localized and people are still importing. Also, between the imports and the coming remake, more people are gonna be playing for the first time, meaning the age of the game as is does not matter.

That's how spoilers/spoiler alerts always work. And they always have. To avoid confusion, "Luke, I am Your father" and other spoilers that have been parodied and kept in the public consciousness for decades are the exception and are incredibly rare.

hahaha.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2014, 04:56 PM
[spoiler]Does the forum even have spoiler tags?[/spoiler]

=======

Anyway does anyone have a clue what would be the exact thing that changes multiplayer rank first word? No problem with the second it's very clear to be rised by sum of collected spp(not the thing you can see in-game, but easy to check with CE/ppsspp disassembly), but even japanese wiki's doesn't say anything specific about the first other than listing them down and that english sheet flying around seems to only have info from those wikis as well;p.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
06-25-2014, 05:45 PM
(06-25-2014 02:28 PM)denslife16 Wrote:  spoiler for a 3 years old game... hahaha
...english patch was only released a few weeks ago.
not everyone was following the incomplete patch status or pay attention to this game.
06-25-2014, 06:46 PM
(06-25-2014 02:42 PM)unknown Wrote:  If you smart then update your ppsspp version,dont blame the other if u cant do anything,. Im sorry smart boy,ur not only one gamer,game is for fun not for stress Tongue

That doesn't even have anything to do why I'm annoyed. It's the simple fact that you don't even have the courtesy of not spoiling the ending which I think is pretty major to people. They are going to come to this forum seeking for help and read that.

I am up to date but there will always be problems because of the different android versions used. How am I not smart if I seek for answers that I don't have to which a new version can't solve?

People will come and they will read your spoiler and it will be more than just distasteful ruining the experience.
06-25-2014, 10:50 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2014 10:51 PM by tintinmayo.)
just to take a little sting off of the spoilers, don't worry guys. There are two other possible endings that you can get besides the one that has been spoiled already, and they're way, way different as far as outcome is concerned. As for which one is the true ending, well, we wouldn't want to spoil things further. We basically have a bad, happy, and sad ending.

Main PC: Pentium g2020 (Ivy Bridge dual core, 2.9 ghz), Intel HD Graphics, 4 GB DDR3 Ram (3.5Gb usable), W7 64bit
Secondary PC: C2D e8400 (dual core 3.0 ghz), nVidia GT 240 GDDR5, 4 GB DDR2 Ram, W7 64bit
Laptop: AMD Turion X2 (dual core 1.80 ghz), ATI Xpress 1150 IGP, 2GB DDR2 SDRAM (1.7GB usable), W7 32bit
06-25-2014, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2014 11:37 PM by vendettared.)
(06-25-2014 06:46 PM)zeltrax225 Wrote:  
(06-25-2014 02:42 PM)unknown Wrote:  If you smart then update your ppsspp version,dont blame the other if u cant do anything,. Im sorry smart boy,ur not only one gamer,game is for fun not for stress Tongue

That doesn't even have anything to do why I'm annoyed. It's the simple fact that you don't even have the courtesy of not spoiling the ending which I think is pretty major to people. They are going to come to this forum seeking for help and read that.

I am up to date but there will always be problems because of the different android versions used. How am I not smart if I seek for answers that I don't have to which a new version can't solve?

People will come and they will read your spoiler and it will be more than just distasteful ruining the experience.

I agree. That spoiler was a bombshell on my day. I was on my routine check on the progress of ppsspp builds with respect to FF Type 0, minding my own business, then bam! Spoiled. "Well, that hurts" I told myself, dazed.

I most respectfully urge this community to henceforth refrain from carelessly ruining the story for others by revealing major plot developments of the story as this drastically impairs the experience of playing the game.

(06-25-2014 10:50 PM)tintinmayo Wrote:  just to take a little sting off of the spoilers, don't worry guys. There are two other possible endings that you can get besides the one that has been spoiled already, and they're way, way different as far as outcome is concerned. As for which one is the true ending, well, we wouldn't want to spoil things further. We basically have a bad, happy, and sad ending.

thanks! it does take the sting off, taking comfort in the knowledge that the sword of damocles can be evaded. haha.
06-26-2014, 04:11 AM
@zeltrax225
go to page 21, i posted some settings there if youre only looking for a fix...
just try it maybe it will fix your issue...
06-26-2014, 05:31 AM
Hey there! Need help with something. I've encountered this little graphic glitch here.

It mostly happens with plants, but there're other objects in which it happens. Is there any way to get rid of it? It's a little troubling because in some scenarios it gets a little hard to see some monsters.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

06-26-2014, 05:41 AM
(06-26-2014 05:31 AM)Saelind Wrote:  Hey there! Need help with something. I've encountered this little graphic glitch here.

It mostly happens with plants, but there're other objects in which it happens. Is there any way to get rid of it? It's a little troubling because in some scenarios it gets a little hard to see some monsters.

This happened to me before when I CHECKED "Disable alpha test" (in Graphics) in a desperate attempt for increasing speed long before I hadn't manage to get the right settings, try leaving it alone.
06-26-2014, 05:58 AM
(06-26-2014 05:41 AM)vendettared Wrote:  
(06-26-2014 05:31 AM)Saelind Wrote:  Hey there! Need help with something. I've encountered this little graphic glitch here.

This happened to me before when I CHECKED "Disable alpha test" (in Graphics) in a desperate attempt for increasing speed long before I hadn't manage to get the right settings, try leaving it alone.

Omg, it worked!! I did all I could, but it would never go away! Thank you so much!

Since I'm here anyway, are there any recommended settings for this game? Also, whenever I enter the Crimson Codex in the academy, the game crashes, why is that?
06-26-2014, 06:19 AM
What is your device? Well mine is an Android, give my settings a shot (I posted this before):

Aside from some frame rate hiccups on drawing multiple phantasma at once and on using the Relic (where you save, equip, etc), Type 00 works great for my Galaxy S3, I cannot say with certainty if this will work with other devices but feel free to try my options (on the latest available build on Orphis).

(Note: Other options should be on default, if you cant remember what it was then go to System and Restore PPSSP settings to default)

Non-Buffered Rendering
Simulate block transfer (Off)
Lazy Texture (On)
Retain changed textures (On)
Spline/Bezier curves quality (Low)
Texture Cord speedhack (Turn ON)
Fast Memory (Turn ON)
Change emulated PSP's CPU clock to 75 [if it is any less than 75 there are graphical glitches on text on mission info & others]
PSP Model (PSP-2000/3000)

-------------------------------------

If you're still desperate for speed then same options as above but:
Fast Memory (Turn OFF)
Multithreaded (Turn ON)

Multithreaded makes the game player even more smoother but there's a catch, it displays the characters (usually when they re spawn/start a battle) as an unsightly transparent glow that ruins the immersion in playing.

Or you can even try turning on the FRAMESKIPPING to 1 (personally I prefer not to resort to this because the game appears to lag but it GREATLY increases speed)
06-26-2014, 05:06 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2014 05:47 PM by Akira_Kusano.)
I have a problem with Chapter 5 of the game Sad

When I'm in the cave, but I go to another area.The program stops working and shows a white screen.

That if I activated "framebullers to read CPU memory" and "Multitreaded" and you can enter without problems to another area.But you can not see anything..

Is there any solution? because there is no way.

In the latest version of PPSSPP v 0.9.8

Thanks

PD:You think they are going to release another version to fix the problem?
06-26-2014, 05:28 PM
(06-26-2014 06:19 AM)vendettared Wrote:  What is your device? Well mine is an Android, give my settings a shot (I posted this before):

Aside from some frame rate hiccups on drawing multiple phantasma at once and on using the Relic (where you save, equip, etc), Type 00 works great for my Galaxy S3, I cannot say with certainty if this will work with other devices but feel free to try my options (on the latest available build on Orphis).

(Note: Other options should be on default, if you cant remember what it was then go to System and Restore PPSSP settings to default)

Non-Buffered Rendering
Simulate block transfer (Off)
Lazy Texture (On)
Retain changed textures (On)
Spline/Bezier curves quality (Low)
Texture Cord speedhack (Turn ON)
Fast Memory (Turn ON)
Change emulated PSP's CPU clock to 75 [if it is any less than 75 there are graphical glitches on text on mission info & others]
PSP Model (PSP-2000/3000)

If you're still desperate for speed then same options as above but:
Fast Memory (Turn OFF)
Multithreaded (Turn ON)

Multithreaded makes the game player even more smoother but there's a catch, it displays the characters (usually when they re spawn/start a battle) as an unsightly transparent glow that ruins the immersion in playing.

Or you can even try turning on the FRAMESKIPPING to 1 (personally I prefer not to resort to this because the game appears to lag but it GREATLY increases speed)

Sorry for the wait! Actually, after turning off that option, the game turned out great! With no bug whatsoever, I can even access the Codex. I'm on a PC, though
06-27-2014, 03:17 AM
I just want to ask and i dont know if someone here already ask this or not. Actually i have finish this game before the patch release so i try to download the merged iso of the english patch. When i try to start new game and choose return to title menu, after that the screen goes black out and of course i cant do anything lol

any solution for this maybe ? i usually use ppsspp 0.98 -451 but i try 1163 and 1425 but same. the screen goes black.
06-27-2014, 11:16 AM
@shinnokazu ppsspp version doesn't matter - that's an english patch issue. Just reset emulation or if you're on android exit and reopen your game whenever you want to "return to title". You'll have to do same thing for Crimson Codex if it crashes for you.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.