Thread Rating:
  • 15 Votes - 4.33 Average
Final Fantasy Type-0
06-20-2014, 09:44 AM
Thumbs Up RE: Final Fantasy Type-0
(06-19-2014 03:26 PM)lee13 Wrote:  
(06-19-2014 03:00 PM)emmaus Wrote:  lee13 please update to latest vesion

I already did, but the teleport bug is still not fixed. I only use 1026 to go through this bug Big Grin

The new 1284 version from today fixed the world map random teleportation problem. Thank you very much Henrik!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2014, 10:00 AM
RE: Final Fantasy Type-0
if you are talking about the teleport to sea bug, then disabling jit when about to enter rebrum region from togoreth fixes it, but enable it as soon as you appear correctly in rebrum as there is a huge slowdown without jit.
06-20-2014, 11:14 AM
(06-20-2014 10:00 AM)emmaus Wrote:  if you are talking about the teleport to sea bug, then disabling jit when about to enter rebrum region from togoreth fixes it, but enable it as soon as you appear correctly in rebrum as there is a huge slowdown without jit.
1284 fixed it Smile. Thanks Henrik, you're the best Heart
06-20-2014, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2014 12:37 PM by ickii.)
I need help.

I'm playing on Windows 7, and the latest build. 0.9.8.

The game would crash during the Silent Key quest. It would crash after I activate a panel on the left room after I fought Iron Giant. I tried playing it with 0.9.7 but the game PPSSPP also crashes.

Edit: I got it going to work, plus the shadows seem normal now, unlike before it's like a colored white strips. The problem now is, when I land a kill-sight the screen goes weird, like gray-ish and jig-jagged, unlike unbuffered render which goes all black.
06-20-2014, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2014 04:00 PM by Vinushka.)
I'm running into the Ch. 6 Bridge bug like several others have mentioned. Nothing seems to fix it and I'm going to be extremely pissed if I end up losing over 70 hrs of my time because of one glitch.

I've tried versions 9.8.1284, 1088, and 1202 (This is what I played through for the last few chapters before this happened.) Same thing happens every time. Right when the female voice says we're being attacked from behind and it loads to the team select, I can't do anything passed the initial okay. Can't pick a team, can't move down the list of characters, nothing. I can use the speed toggles though. Not that it helps at all.

I've tried using default settings. Turning off Texture Scaling. All the Texture Filtering Options. Setting Resolution to 1x PSP, Multithreading on and off, Fast Memory on and off. Tried turning off Mipmapping, vertex cache, tried changing my team layout as some others suggested in 3 different variations. Tried disabling the JIT, then I/O threading to no success. Disabled my one 60 fps cheat, even removed the ini cheat file, still same problem whether it's on or off. Disabled all post processing, still nothing. I'm at a loss here.

Pretty much my last ditch effort is gonna be to try moving my save files over to my PSP and see if it works on that, then saving it if I do succeed, and porting the saves back to my PPSSPP memstick, but if anyone else has solutions, let me know. Now to calm my rage and try this..
06-20-2014, 04:16 PM
if you have an android try using it, I have never had any gameplay bugs except for the lost in sea bug which is fixed. all other bugs are graphical and do not hinder my gameplay, I am in ch 08
06-20-2014, 05:24 PM
(06-20-2014 04:16 PM)emmaus Wrote:  if you have an android try using it, I have never had any gameplay bugs except for the lost in sea bug which is fixed. all other bugs are graphical and do not hinder my gameplay, I am in ch 08

I don't play games on my phone. The PSP save swap method worked though. Interestingly enough, I noticed some disparities between the PPSSPP and PSP gameplay. For instance I found two relics that allowed me to save on the way to that glitch that are not even visible when playing that mission on PPSSPP. There was also a short cutscene that actually shows the mechs flanking you rear before the lockup on PPSSPP that I only saw when I played my save on PSP.

Ah well. I'm glad to be passed that. Now I'm going to go back to the latest version of PPSSPP and hope nothing like that happens again. I'm dreading getting back to that spot everytime I do a Newgame+ though.
06-20-2014, 07:50 PM
Can you share the savedata near the relics in question and instructions how to get there? Unfortunately it won't hepl me (I don't have the game) but maybe someone could repro to see if it's affecting everyone.

Do you have buffered rendering and block transfers enabled? Also, vertex cache can cause glitches like that, so I recommend trying with it off.

-[Unknown]
06-21-2014, 07:04 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2014 07:11 AM by Vinushka.)
(06-20-2014 07:50 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  Can you share the savedata near the relics in question and instructions how to get there? Unfortunately it won't hepl me (I don't have the game) but maybe someone could repro to see if it's affecting everyone.

Do you have buffered rendering and block transfers enabled? Also, vertex cache can cause glitches like that, so I recommend trying with it off.

-[Unknown]

Yeah I always play with buffered rendering since that's pretty much the only way this game works right. Sorry for the late response. Fell asleep after all the stress. I had the Simulate Block transfers enabled. I just loaded up the save + save data in question and had Vertex Cache disabled. Relics still weren't there, and it still locked up after skipping the cutscene and going straight to team select. I took screenshots of all the Healing Sigils that were relic free. This is on Version 9.8.1088 (Which a quite a few people say is bug-free in this game supposedly.) I wonder..could my saves of gotten corrupt from porting them over to different versions of PPSSPP? Cause I've used these saves on about 6 different versions at least.

If you do try the save ingame or have someone else test it for you, just talk to Kurasame to start it, and use Ace, Queen, and Deuce as playable since they're Lv 55. You'll breeze through it with Ace in about 5 mins through the spots in question before the lock-up after the woman's voice says enemies are flanking the rear (Which you won't get a cutscene for despite the fact you should.)

I think I was noticing the problem way beforehand when I did Missions in Mission Mode or Combat Exercises a few times in the past. I'd see the healing sigils, especially on one of the early story missions and be like "Wait a sec, wasn't there a relic there last time? Wtf did it go?" So this glitch might've been embedded in my save long before I got to this spot.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

.zip  FF Type-0 Bugged Save.zip (Size: 628.48 KB / Downloads: 872)
06-21-2014, 07:42 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2014 07:53 AM by LunaMoo.)
@Vinushka your "NPJH50443SYSTEMDATA" is corrupted;p. Even my save does hang/doesn't show all relics using your systemdata while normally it works fine(already finished the game without any problems and started second playthrough), however if I use my own systemdata + even your save, I can normally pass it and it shows all relics on the way.

If you imported save from japanese demo then this could be the translation problem as it breaks stuff in english translation and some parts of what it bugs out might work differently on psp vs ppsspp and as of yet are not fully known;p.

Here's my systemdata if you want to try:

.7z  NPJH50443SYSTEMDATA.7z (Size: 194.73 KB / Downloads: 922)

Edit: some screenshots from your save + my systemdata showing cutscene/missing relics:

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
06-21-2014, 12:53 PM
(06-21-2014 07:42 AM)LunaMoo Wrote:  @Vinushka your "NPJH50443SYSTEMDATA" is corrupted;p. Even my save does hang/doesn't show all relics using your systemdata while normally it works fine(already finished the game without any problems and started second playthrough), however if I use my own systemdata + even your save, I can normally pass it and it shows all relics on the way.

If you imported save from japanese demo then this could be the translation problem as it breaks stuff in english translation and some parts of what it bugs out might work differently on psp vs ppsspp and as of yet are not fully known;p.

Here's my systemdata if you want to try:

Edit: some screenshots from your save + my systemdata showing cutscene/missing relics:

Oh, sweet. Thanks for the savedata upload, man. That demo thing might be the reason. I think I did download the demo and play it on the emulator only to find out it didn't give me all the bonuses I wanted. I think I deleted the save for it, and put mine back in, but I might've left the savedata folder. I ended up using the cheats for the Seydlitz, Growth egg, and Mog Amulet + costumes which the demo and Square rewards are supposed to give you and those worked fine. I'll see if it improves my issue once I use yours and get back to you guys.
06-21-2014, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2014 02:59 PM by LunaMoo.)
Hah, I'm not sure if hang is related to this it might be, gonna check in a moment, but I compared your settings to mine and I completely forgot about THIS:

So yeah you probably didn't saw any cutscenes and had like 0 relics during mission because you were playing online, or at least had the game set to it.

Edit: yeah, and that's why it actually freezes after skipping cutscene, so if you want to play with multiplayer ON(set to "user" as you had = multiplayer), you have to run the server/connect to somebody else server otherwise it'll hang.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
06-21-2014, 06:33 PM
Any fix about the level up/skill used notifaction character name bug?

Chill and Go with the flow ~d[o_o]b~

@YT - youtube.com/user/SuperHack333/videos

Specs:
MDL: Dell G7 15 7590 (Laptop)
OPS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i7-9750h @ 2.60 Ghz ~ 4.50 Ghz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 @ 1455 Mhz ~ 1590 Mhz
RAM: Micron Tech. 8GB DDR4 @ 2666 Mhz (4x2)
06-21-2014, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2014 09:52 PM by emmaus.)
there is no such bug. just finished the game ad I haven't noticed any bug like that. only black screen bug persist.
06-22-2014, 09:59 AM
(06-21-2014 09:43 PM)emmaus Wrote:  there is no such bug. just finished the game ad I haven't noticed any bug like that. only black screen bug persist.

yes if you play the game without the demo 2 save (+Summer Clothes and Growth Egg) the bug won't occur

Chill and Go with the flow ~d[o_o]b~

@YT - youtube.com/user/SuperHack333/videos

Specs:
MDL: Dell G7 15 7590 (Laptop)
OPS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i7-9750h @ 2.60 Ghz ~ 4.50 Ghz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 @ 1455 Mhz ~ 1590 Mhz
RAM: Micron Tech. 8GB DDR4 @ 2666 Mhz (4x2)