Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I play megaman maverick hunter X on my iPhone?
12-25-2014, 05:19 PM
Exclamation How can I play megaman maverick hunter X on my iPhone?
I'm using iPhone 4S, PPSSPP 0.9.9.1 r1288.
When I start Megaman Maverick Hunter X, it was frozen at "accessing..." screen. I searched many thread, they said "" press "Start" button, it will start into the game "". But all button was frozen, I can't press any button, they may be disabled!! Huh I also can't take a screen shot or any others action!

Please help me! Huh

p/s: I 'm sorry if my English is bad!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: How can I play megaman maverick hunter X on my iPhone?
Yeah unfortunately we do get hard stuck on that early Access screen on IOS (it hard locks PPSSPP which eventually will crash). The only way I have found around it is to tick on software rendering and start. This will cause the video not to work but you can hit O then start to get to the title screen. Pretty easy to recognize the title screen as it stutters out the game title name. Create a save state and close the game. Tick software rendering off and load the game and at the first screen load the save state. Voila at the start screen and you should be able to get in the game.
01-02-2015, 02:59 AM
(12-28-2014 12:57 AM)Zaknafein777 Wrote:  Yeah unfortunately we do get hard stuck on that early Access screen on IOS (it hard locks PPSSPP which eventually will crash). The only way I have found around it is to tick on software rendering and start. This will cause the video not to work but you can hit O then start to get to the title screen. Pretty easy to recognize the title screen as it stutters out the game title name. Create a save state and close the game. Tick software rendering off and load the game and at the first screen load the save state. Voila at the start screen and you should be able to get in the game.

oh, i have ticked on it, but it wasn't defference from the before!
01-02-2015, 05:03 AM
Well i am using the dev-latest version but If I tick software rendering on there is a big big difference. The most notable one is the video doesn't work at all. Are you saying when you turn software rendering on you still see the first splash screen and the ACCESS screen?
01-21-2015, 04:18 AM
(01-02-2015 05:03 AM)Zaknafein777 Wrote:  Well i am using the dev-latest version but If I tick software rendering on there is a big big difference. The most notable one is the video doesn't work at all. Are you saying when you turn software rendering on you still see the first splash screen and the ACCESS screen?

no! I turned software rendering off! and I changed "tilt input type" to an other but all buttons still disable Sad . what do I do now??
01-24-2015, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2015 03:38 AM by Zaknafein777.)
Hey duykun,

I think we have a little bit of a language barrier. The idea is you get past the part that freezes using software rendering ON, make a save state, then run the game normally without software rendering and immediately load your save state before it gets to the ACCESS screen that freezes. If you don't have an external controller you will need the screen controls on. I will number out the steps below, can you let me know where you are getting stuck at?

1. Restore PPSSPP settings to default in System settings make sure on-screen controls are on (this should already be on)
2. Go to settings check Software rendering
3. Start Megaman Maverick hunter X
4. Nothing shows on my device except the onscreen controls - this is ok
5. Wait a few secs tap the O button
6. Wait a few secs tap the START button - after a couple secs music starts playing so make sure your volume is on to hear this
7. Once music starts playing hit START one more time to get to the main screen
8. Now Make a save state by hitting the PPSSPP settings button located at the top of your screen in the center. Just click save state on any of the numbers.
9. After you make a save state hit exit to menu from PPSSPP Settings
10. Go to Settings and remove the check on Software Rendering (your mode should be buffered rendering at the top)
11. Start MegaMan Maverick Hunter X
12. You should have video and see the Autosave feature splash screen. Do not hit O. Instead load your save state by hitting the PPSSPP settings button located and the top center of your screen, then click load state
13. You should now be at the front screen with video. You will have to load a save state every time you want to play so I recommend keeping at least one save state at the front splash screen.