Im using next 7 2nd gen and after i did

3 framskipping
Graphics:
Non-buffered Rendering,
ON: Hardware Transform, Vertex Cache, Force max 60 FPS,

System:
Under Emulation, everything is on. Change CPU Clock = 222

and downloaded Atrac Plugin

The game is playable. i still run it at about 10 fps though. cut scenese run very smoothly and audio works great. But still at 10 fps? i feel like it should be running even smoother, anybody running it at higher fps on a tablet and can tell me what to do?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2013, 02:51 AM
RE: Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII
(09-02-2013 03:18 PM)krackinwise Wrote:  Im using next 7 2nd gen and after i did

3 framskipping
Graphics:
Non-buffered Rendering,
ON: Hardware Transform, Vertex Cache, Force max 60 FPS,

System:
Under Emulation, everything is on. Change CPU Clock = 222

and downloaded Atrac Plugin

The game is playable. i still run it at about 10 fps though. cut scenese run very smoothly and audio works great. But still at 10 fps? i feel like it should be running even smoother, anybody running it at higher fps on a tablet and can tell me what to do?

Using note 2 ( phablet )
the FPS always 30/32 and rarely drops to 25 or even 23 then returns back 30

Graphics :
non buffered rendering
no AA
Texture up-scaling off
Texture filtering ×4 linear
no frame-skip

System:
No fast memory
No multithread ( because it sometimes makes the game lagy although i have quad core processor )
overclock between 50 and 60

I hope that helps you Smile
09-03-2013, 11:27 AM
sir what is this??
http://qfs.mobi/f845663 please read it when i play crisis core and the got stuck..it came out on my internal memory??
09-03-2013, 11:30 AM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
09-04-2013, 02:53 PM
Hello guys, I need your help. I have a new HTC one and I am trying to get this to run smoothly 30/30, but I can't seem to get there. Has anyone here succeeded in making it run smoothly on an HTC one?

The OP has an S4, the HTC one is only slightly behind in CPU speed so I figured I should be able to run it 100%.

Could anyone please help me out with settings and such, how to get it to run smoothly? Huh
09-04-2013, 08:54 PM
It doestn mean to run full or halp fps i got s4 s3 and s2 and runs always the same betwean 40 sometimes 60 its not yet fully compatibile to run all games smoothly Smile lets wait and watch

O hai! Testing everything Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE Android 4.3

O bai! Did you witness my power?
09-06-2013, 05:05 PM
It's still not working do u have a save point
09-13-2013, 07:21 AM
Hello there, can anyone help me?

I'm at that point in the game where Hollander and Genesis decide to attack Midgar but for some reason randomly whenever I'm attacking a copy of Genesis the video card crashes. This wouldn't be much of a problem but... the emulator crashes too (black screens to be exact) and I can't continue at all. I'm not entirely sure why it's doing this NOW, as the game was running perfectly fine before that.

I have an AMD Mobility Radeon HD 4650 video card, and it's been acting up with every other PSP emulator I've tried playing Crisis Core with. I'd be eternally grateful if somebody can help me circumvent this, as I'd very much like to actually play the game through. ; ;
09-14-2013, 02:17 AM
I'm using Xperia L and this game runs on 10-17 FPS quiet slow.
09-16-2013, 10:53 AM
Game seems to run nearly smoothly on my device bit laggy in cutscenes but not unplayable slow i just love this game
09-17-2013, 06:08 AM
What's up, so I'm having the Blank New Game error. When I select new game I get the black screen with some subtitles here and there. I have spent all day reading about this and it's because PPSSPP doesn't support some type of video or something? I would like to request two things with this post.

1) Can someone explain WHY the intro doesn't work? Will it be fixed in the future?
2) Can someone point me to a save that has just past the intro with 0 stat boost or items, I actually like to play the game for myself Wink
3) Where do I place the save file?

*I am running an IPhone 4, 6.1.3. I am using the PPSSPP v0.9.1-752-g2745744.

How amazing would it be if Cydia decided to just quit jailbreaking and made it's own Mobile OS?
09-17-2013, 12:26 PM
1. Intro movies work just fine for me though I am using PC version.
2. Go to Gamefaqs.com and search Crisis Core, you will see a tab with saves. (Note: make sure you get the right save for your region)
3. Someone can answer this for you since I don't use Iphones/tablets.
09-18-2013, 04:21 AM
Running the Windows 64bit latest GIT v0.9.1-1014-g8c6bd4e and the game freezes on a black screen right after Zack says "Angeal" at the end of the video right after you beat the first Bahamut. I don't have any lag problems or slowdown or major graphical issues. The game just freezes at the end of the video.

Comp. Specs:
Windows 7 64bit
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 CPU M 380 @ 2.53GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
4GB Ram
Intel® HD Graphics
09-18-2013, 07:51 AM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2013 07:53 AM by Gazmanafc.)
It's strange, despite all the problems certain folks are talking about, I managed to play the game from start to finish with little to no problems and record a complete Lets Play. The only issue I had was laggy cutscenes which was remedied by simply setting the frameskipping to Auto.

I run on Windows 7 with an Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor B980 (2.40GHz), 8GB of DDR3 RAM, and a simple integrated Intel HD graphics card that isn't all that powerful.

Gary M. Gadsdon
Visit my Youtube Lets Play channel at http://youtube.com/awwlilmaggie
or my own website at http://babysimpson.co.uk
Simple Machines Lead Customiser - http://simplemachines.org
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-18-2013, 10:04 PM
(09-18-2013 07:51 AM)Gazmanafc Wrote:  It's strange, despite all the problems certain folks are talking about, I managed to play the game from start to finish with little to no problems and record a complete Lets Play. The only issue I had was laggy cutscenes which was remedied by simply setting the frameskipping to Auto.

I run on Windows 7 with an Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor B980 (2.40GHz), 8GB of DDR3 RAM, and a simple integrated Intel HD graphics card that isn't all that powerful.

I guess we are on the same boat. I have no issues other then some graphics and some slowdowns which auto frameskip became my best friend. Other then that no problems.