Thread Rating:
  • 19 Votes - 4.16 Average
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII
07-04-2013, 09:46 AM
RE: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
The ones with the characters in really high graphics like the one in the beginning not the cutscene with regular graphics just then talking alot
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2013, 10:13 AM
(07-04-2013 09:46 AM)Supremepie Wrote:  The ones with the characters in really high graphics like the one in the beginning not the cutscene with regular graphics just then talking alot

that's the videos/fmv,well it not suprising if you get full speed in videos(like you watching a movies using media player)the textured cutscenes is the really demanding things in the games,battle also include.that why it obvious if you get slow speed in the texturizes cutscenes,not like videos,every games play videos/fmv cutscenes fullspeed.

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core
intel media accelarator 3000

i'm a tester,but not as good as other,please be kind with me,haha.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-04-2013, 10:19 AM
Thanks i guess and haVe Luck so far.finding the right settings?
07-04-2013, 11:35 AM
(07-04-2013 10:19 AM)Supremepie Wrote:  Thanks i guess and haVe Luck so far.finding the right settings?

partically,there's nothing much to speed up the games to fullspeed without suffering lag,turn off buffered render is one thing that speed up thing,and I does'nt find any combination on setting to allow it play at good speed,currently,i'm just experimenting the lock cpu speed for this games(right now does'nt have performance improve at all,guess I have to try other combination.)if someone found some interesting stuff please share hereSmile

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core

07-04-2013, 11:44 AM
(07-04-2013 11:35 AM)aki21 Wrote:  
(07-04-2013 10:19 AM)Supremepie Wrote:  Thanks i guess and haVe Luck so far.finding the right settings?

partically,there's nothing much to speed up the games to fullspeed without suffering lag,turn off buffered render is one thing that speed up thing,and I does'nt find any combination on setting to allow it play at good speed,currently,i'm just experimenting the lock cpu speed for this games(right now does'nt have performance improve at all,guess I have to try other combination.)if someone found some interesting stuff please share hereSmile

1x render solution (ppsspp windows version) will definitely speed up the game to full speed (except god of war), though you'll have to play in a smaller window.

"Embrace your dreams. If you want to be a hero you need to have dreams... and honor."
—Angeal Hewley
07-06-2013, 05:55 PM
I tried playing the game with the latest version 0.8.1-2 on my Galaxy S4 I9500. The movies have no lag at all, but my VPS in the gameplay is 30-40 and lags hard.

Anyone know why? because I heard that the latest version is fully playable with new devices.
07-07-2013, 02:22 PM
found something interestingWink(big laugh),after messing with cpu thing,i think I found a frequencies which can boost this games speed on android,advise:don't use frameskip(the textured will gone and back everytime),you can set cpu speed to 10 and see the differentBig Grin,this cpu also apply to dragonball shin budokai,but the character are invisible(i will resume further test later),
if you see a different please add a feedback.Smile,you also can try set it to 10-20(i did'nt test further,i think 10 is okay.

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core

07-08-2013, 03:24 AM
i hate this game Angry
i play on my android but speed 75%
i has download ppsspp 08,1 but speed not increase
please to ppsspp group Angel
i wish ppsspp 09,1 coming soon Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
07-08-2013, 05:21 AM
(07-08-2013 03:24 AM)[email protected] Wrote:  i hate this game Angry
i play on my android but speed 75%
i has download ppsspp 08,1 but speed not increase
please to ppsspp group Angel
i wish ppsspp 09,1 coming soon Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Relax, Speed on an Android will be slower versus a PC because the hardware isn't as powerful on a phone/tablet vs a PC/Laptop. Be glad your getting 3/4 of the speed while some games can be much slower. Newer revision MAY help with speeds but mostly it will be compatibility that will improve more. Hardware is a huge factor for VPS.
07-08-2013, 05:16 PM
(07-08-2013 05:21 AM)Ultimacloud123 Wrote:  Relax, Speed on an Android will be slower versus a PC because the hardware isn't as powerful on a phone/tablet vs a PC/Laptop. Be glad your getting 3/4 of the speed while some games can be much slower. Newer revision MAY help with speeds but mostly it will be compatibility that will improve more. Hardware is a huge factor for VPS.

Same thing on what R. Belmont (One of the MAME/MESS Dev) said about my Android tablet. Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 will make it run slow. He told me use my PC because it won't have that speed issue. Smile
07-08-2013, 07:58 PM
I had this posted somewhere else even though I was originally going to post it in this forum. In the latest builds though I am not sure how far back, probably at least from builds after 0.8.1-328, in Junon the ground is completely black other than where Zack's shadow is. The game is still playable so it's just a graphical glitch I think, buffered rendering is still on though. Here's a screenshot of what it looked like:

Is anyone else having this issue? It's for Windows 8 64 bit.
07-09-2013, 09:59 AM
On android very slow.......but its playable
07-09-2013, 11:08 AM
(07-08-2013 07:58 PM)jin_ssi Wrote:  I had this posted somewhere else even though I was originally going to post it in this forum. In the latest builds though I am not sure how far back, probably at least from builds after 0.8.1-328, in Junon the ground is completely black other than where Zack's shadow is. The game is still playable so it's just a graphical glitch I think, buffered rendering is still on though. Here's a screenshot of what it looked like:

Is anyone else having this issue? It's for Windows 8 64 bit.

I've already made a report about this issue:-

https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/2693

PPSSPP Modern Testbed:-
Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.0 GHz
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 760 2GB GDDR5 VRAM @ 1138/6500 Mhz
16 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1600 MHz
Windows 7 x64 SP1

PPSSPP Ancient Testing Rig:-
Intel Core 2 Duo T9550 @ 2.8GHz
ATI Mobility Radeon 4670 1GB GDDR3 VRAM @ 843/882 MHz
8 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1066 MHz
Windows 7 x64 SP1
07-15-2013, 07:06 AM
On my pc this game works on 60fps.
No artefact, sound works fine, Save in game too.
My pc parametr :
Amd Athlon 64x2
Windows XP sp3
3GB RAM
1GB Graphic Card (ASUS)
Now i can finish crisis core in Hard Mode Smile
Thanks for building this fantastic emulator.
And sorry for my bad English.

I playing PPSSPP on this devices right now:

Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 (AOSP ROM Android 4.4.4,600 RAM, Other speed up mod,Toshiba 16GB Class 10)
PSP E-1004 with 16GB card

Android Modding is my passion.
07-18-2013, 08:22 PM
On my pc this game runs at 60 fps but after the fight Angeal Vs Genesis Vs Sephiroth catch the scene I'm using version 8.1 can anyone help me