Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
play online on android with a router/jouer en ligne sur android via un modem
07-25-2014, 09:39 PM
play online on android with a router/jouer en ligne sur android via un modem
Hello I m zakilj3,I want to play online on my Android phone with my router,but I can't find a tutorial,If you know how to play online with a router please tell me

Bonjour je suis zakilj3,je voudrais jouer en ligne sur mon smartphone Android via mon modem wifi,mais je ne trouve pas de tutoriel(je trouve seulement des tuto pour PC),si vous connaissez un moyen pour jouer en ligne via un modem wifi s'il vous plait dite le moi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2014, 06:11 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2014 06:16 AM by nc50lc.)
RE: play online on android with a router/jouer en ligne sur android via un modem
Use pro.coldbird.net as Adhoc Server, You'll be able to connect to Prometheus Server.
But your router must have DMZ (Dimilitarized Zone) enabled or a stable 3g/4g data connection.
starting a quest/mission is a little bit tricky (have to slow-down emulation depending on the game) and I haven't been succeeded in playing with a real PSP user using this method, Just 2 PPSSPP so far.

FYI: Prometheus' server was changed from pro.coldbird.uk.to -> pro.coldbird.net about 3months ago. You can check it's status using any browser by typing the same address in the url bar.

| Testing Rig: Windows10 PC |
->Proc: Intel Core i3 4130
->GPU: Nvidia GTX660 GDDR5 1GB
->RAM: 8GB DDR3
07-26-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: play online on android with a router/jouer en ligne sur android via un modem
But how to enable DMZ give me the link
07-26-2014, 03:18 PM
It depends on your router.

Type 192.168.1.1 on your java-enabled browser using a connected device/pc
Input the developer admin account (there are 2 different accounts on most routers)
Find The DMZ option

(Google can help you more regarding this)

07-26-2014, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2014 03:25 PM by zakilj3.)
My router's IP address is 192.168.0.10
07-27-2014, 04:31 AM
Nope, it's not the IP. It is just the default gateway for most routers.
If you Type that is a browser's URL Box, you'll be directed to the router's set-up. (different set-up per account: basic and advanced)

Have you tried connecting without enabling DMZ?
I think PPSSPP can connect without it. Just make sure you have a friend/buddy to play with for testing. (must be connected to different routers)