Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Henrik after PPSSPP you develop other emulators for android?
02-25-2013, 03:19 PM
Henrik after PPSSPP you develop other emulators for android?
I'm guessing your very good work, evolving very fast, think you got the look with emulators and many still can develop. You will develop some other PPSSPP when you are finished?
PPSSPP is the best PSP emulator and android.
Some reasons to be the best:

1-PPSSPP evolved very fast, and can run on PC at full speed.
2-PPSSPP this in version 0.7 for nearly five months, while JPCSP is still at 0.6 after a long time.
3-PPSSPP has much more compatible titles, even if they are not the most important.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2013, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2013 04:12 PM by livisor.)
RE: Henrik after PPSSPP you develop other emulators for android?
Rather than pushing new projects on Henrik you should just keep update with his twitter or something because it's his own decision whether he wants to start more voluntary work.

About the fast pace evolution it's not nice to give full credit to developers only(although they are the core).The community that has formed around this emulator is one of the most impressive I have ever seen on the internet.People are testing dozens of game out of their own will(if I miss checking forums for one day I have to scroll through at least one entire page of newly tested games).Everyone is humble and respectous although coming from different countries and societies.I haven't seen one single conflict here unless there are some secret PM flame wars goin' on.

That being said I want to congratulate the ecosystem that has naturally formed here with only a few basic rules of decency enforced by some friendly admins(although we are mainly pointing out mistakes than enforcing them).
02-25-2013, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2013 10:08 PM by stodag.)
RE: Henrik after PPSSPP you develop other emulators for android?
i think henrik will start a new project but not for a long time, this emu is in early stages also depends how this emu turns out...... like i said it may take about 3-4 years before this emu is at the point where focus will be placed alswhere. Henrik fantastic job and keep it upSmile
Livisor... i have to agree everyone seems to have a good attitude towards eachother, hope that continues it can only helpSmile

I say 3-4 years but look how far its progressed in 3 and half months. Im lookin forward to see what happensSmile also im shocked how many people are contributing...

hopefully the same comunity of devs and contributers help towards future projects. Also the more people donate the better, i know devs do it for free but its good to know they are rewarded for thier effortsSmile