Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Runtime Error when saving
04-16-2014, 08:53 PM
Runtime Error when saving
Yo~

I have not been using PPSSPP for long, but I've got a problem. xD
I'm playing Disgaea 2 and sometimes when I'm trying to save via quicksave, PPSSPP crashes with a runtime error...
When I power it back up, it tells me the save state cannot be loaded, because it belongs to an older PPSSPP version... which is impossible, since I've only installed and used one version. û__u

What's the problem? I don't get it.
I wonder if maybe that runtime didn't install properly and that's why it errors so often... unfortunately I can't seem to download it off that download site, so hm...

It's especially annoying since this is a game where you save often and I really prefer savestates to regular saving (faster and more convenient).
So I keep having to play stages several times until I can finally save properly. XD Grr!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2015, 03:11 AM
RE: Runtime Error when saving
(04-16-2014 08:53 PM)Noob Player Wrote:  I'm playing Disgaea 2 and sometimes when I'm trying to save via quicksave, PPSSPP crashes with a runtime error...
When I power it back up, it tells me the save state cannot be loaded, because it belongs to an older PPSSPP version... which is impossible, since I've only installed and used one version. û__u

This means the file was corrupted because it crashed during save. Does it still happen in the latest git build? We've probably fixed it.

-[Unknown]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply