forums.PPSSPP.org
LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ad-Hoc Multiplayer (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP (/showthread.php?tid=8349)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP - sukualam - 06-03-2014 12:41 PM

maybe

RE: LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP - karyus - 06-03-2014 06:13 PM

this work on psp 1001 but only with MHFU and Fat princess

RE: LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP - sukualam - 06-06-2014 03:19 AM

yes me too on psp 2000, there another games that work, like ford racing and socom 1,2,3.

RE: LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP - heroleon - 06-06-2014 08:50 PM

i am curious about this but when i go to adhoc on any game it just sits there saying connecting and it never goes past that any suggestions?

RE: LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP - mzihin_91 - 06-07-2014 12:52 AM

How to connect the PSP without using router?
I tried to set up wireless adhoc network on my pc but cannot find the ip address in ipconfig.

RE: LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP - betrayedAngel - 06-07-2014 02:29 AM

(06-06-2014 08:50 PM)heroleon Wrote:  i am curious about this but when i go to adhoc on any game it just sits there saying connecting and it never goes past that any suggestions?

that means your PSP internet/network connection setting is not pointed to your router SSID.
the easiest way to make it sure your PSP internet/network setting is pointed to your router is by manually search for your router SSID.

Go to PSP internet web browser > type any URL on the URL bar or select the default PSP website that already bookmarked with "heart" icon.
Wait for PSP is trying to check the internet/network connection, if your PSP internet/network is not properly configured it will prompt a network setting configuration.
From this point just follow the steps, don't forget to make your Router SSID is the default internet/network connection for the PSP.

If you do it well, the ProOnline plugin will no longer displaying "connecting" because your SSID is configured well on PSP internet/network setting.

RE: LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP - heroleon - 06-07-2014 01:22 PM

(06-07-2014 02:29 AM)betrayedAngel Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 08:50 PM)heroleon Wrote:  i am curious about this but when i go to adhoc on any game it just sits there saying connecting and it never goes past that any suggestions?

that means your PSP internet/network connection setting is not pointed to your router SSID.
the easiest way to make it sure your PSP internet/network setting is pointed to your router is by manually search for your router SSID.

Go to PSP internet web browser > type any URL on the URL bar or select the default PSP website that already bookmarked with "heart" icon.
Wait for PSP is trying to check the internet/network connection, if your PSP internet/network is not properly configured it will prompt a network setting configuration.
From this point just follow the steps, don't forget to make your Router SSID is the default internet/network connection for the PSP.

If you do it well, the ProOnline plugin will no longer displaying "connecting" because your SSID is configured well on PSP internet/network setting.

Thank you very much its working now Smile

RE: LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP - betrayedAngel - 06-07-2014 08:01 PM

(06-07-2014 01:22 PM)heroleon Wrote:  

Thank you very much its working now Smile

You're welcome Smile

RE: LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP - Yitsuni - 06-08-2014 03:27 AM

Question I have about this, for instance when im trying to configure the prompt network setting configuration for the psp, I would have it connect to my router, but the question I have is that what if i have different router ip? for instance, when connecting with the psp to my router, the ip address that it gets is 192.168.1.206. While for the computer I would get an ip address of 192.168.1.230. So which one would i be using to set the server.txt?

RE: LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP - sukualam - 06-16-2014 11:00 PM

if adhoc server installed on computer, just copy the IP address your computer that connected to router to the server.txt of your PSP. because the router cannot run .EXE

RE: LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP - silverborn - 06-22-2014 08:49 PM

Hey
I was wondering if I can do the same with MHp3rd HD ver but with PS3+PC.
I want to play with a friend on a LAN so no need for internet.
is that possible?

RE: LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP - barbanium - 08-20-2014 11:28 PM

Hmm... I can't seem to find a link for Pro Online Plugin anywhere from this thread.
Does anyone know where I can get this plug-in?

~ PSP-3001 with CFW PRO-C2 Big Grin

RE: LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP - vnctdj - 08-21-2014 07:37 AM

You should look over here Smile

RE: LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP - barbanium - 08-21-2014 11:33 AM

TYVM! Big Grin

RE: LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP - vnctdj - 08-21-2014 11:57 AM

You're welcome Wink