forums.PPSSPP.org
Why i there as blurry Second screen "Ghost image" in left hand corner? - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion and Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Why i there as blurry Second screen "Ghost image" in left hand corner? (/showthread.php?tid=4472)

Why i there as blurry Second screen "Ghost image" in left hand corner? - DracoBlade - 07-01-2013 02:56 AM

Hi im new to this site/emulator and everything seems to be running right (only have tested God of war chains of olympus) but whenever i start up the game there is a smaller very light/transparent window with a mirror "ghost" image as if a reflection in the left hand corner of my screen...anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it? Thanks to anyone in advance Smile

RE: Why i there as blurry Second screen "Ghost image" in left hand corner? - vsub_ - 07-01-2013 05:19 AM

That's some kind of bug.
If you disable Buffered Rendering,that small ghost image will not be so transparent anymore and will cover the whole screen.

RE: Why i there as blurry Second screen "Ghost image" in left hand corner? - DracoBlade - 07-01-2013 07:51 AM

Thats excatly what it was! Fixed, Thank man! Smile

RE: Why i there as blurry Second screen "Ghost image" in left hand corner? - vnctdj - 07-01-2013 11:13 AM

So your problem is now resolved, I can close the thread.

Closed.