forums.PPSSPP.org
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Commercial Games - Compatibility and Results (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Playable Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER (/showthread.php?tid=4172)

RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER - tigim101 - 11-18-2013 11:32 PM

I got this emulator working recently and it runs very well, except for sometimes I get a strange stutter. But instead of fps dropping, after the stutter the FPS counter shows 31.5 or 31 frames instead of 30. I was wondering if anyone had this problem, seems to happen when things load on screen. I tried setting CPU to 222, and 400, and leaving at default, and nothing seems to work. Im currently running at 4x resolution. Here are my specs

Xeon E3 1230 v2 @ 3.5 ghz (its the same as an i7-2600 without the integrated graphics)

16gb DDR3 Ram @ 1600 mhz

AMD HD 6870 with 1gb VRAM

RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER - Swagtoohard - 11-19-2013 12:03 AM

Is it possible to download a Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD ISO and english patch and play it on the ppsspp emulator? Or do I have to have a copy of the ps3 game and extract the iso somehow?

RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER - LunaMoo - 11-19-2013 12:24 AM

@tigim101 If you use texture upscalling - try turning it off or at least dropping it down - in most games it is very heavy thing to do actually and does cause stutters, micro lags and stuff alike even on powerfull pc's whenever new stuff shows up which pretty much fits your description.

@Swagtoohard read the rules;p warez is prohibited, so no questions about downloading games. Anyway you can buy PS3 copy and if you have blu-ray drive you can use the program from the FAQ in the first post of this thread to get PBP, then just use another program to grab ISO out of it and the english patch works on that.

RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER - darkjoe16 - 12-03-2013 09:55 AM

can anyone detect this problem i got, just look at my cpu meter, and look Exactly at RAM Meter, i just play it for 5 minutes, and when i hutdown the game, it still consuming ram too much, waht happen btw????

RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER - Ronosho - 12-04-2013 07:45 PM

Hi guys,

I been following the emu zone for a while and used Dolphin emu for mh3
a while ago.

I recently imported mhp3HD. and thought to give it a try on the emu
and donated to get the goldppsspp.
I'm using v0.9.5-7-g314c9d9 build and I'm getting these black blocks on the emu and unable to load the game.

Game is patched with Team Maverich one patch.
And I'm using default settings.

Could anyone advise me for the settings?
If you need more info just ask.
unpatched game runs fine.

RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER - LunaMoo - 12-04-2013 08:04 PM

@Ronosho on your screenshot it's clear that you have the normal version, not HD remaster. Normal version has it's own thread in here, just read like last 2-3 pages of it and you'll know what you need to do to run it.

RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER - N4N0X - 12-05-2013 06:37 AM

(12-04-2013 07:45 PM)Ronosho Wrote:  Hi guys,

a while ago.

I'm using v0.9.5-7-g314c9d9 build and I'm getting these black blocks on the emu and unable to load the game.

Game ID: NPJB40001 ( its the HD version ) No extras files needed.
--------: ULJM05800 ( Normal version ) need some extra the files from the post pointed by @LunaMoo

RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER - Ronosho - 12-05-2013 01:00 PM

(12-05-2013 06:37 AM)N4N0X Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 07:45 PM)Ronosho Wrote:  Hi guys,

a while ago.

Game ID: NPJB40001 ( its the HD version ) No extras files needed.
--------: ULJM05800 ( Normal version ) need some extra the files from the post pointed by @LunaMoo

Thx guys for the update!
Will try this later!

Didn't realise that I used my iso dump

RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER - TheDax - 12-05-2013 04:26 PM

This is stated in the first post too, but make sure you use the PS3 English patch, NOT the PSP patch, once you've ripped your copy of 3rd HD. The PSP patch can cause graphics issues, possible crashes, and who knows what else it can do.

RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER - Nomado - 12-07-2013 10:33 PM

Anyone know how to fix Meat color and fish color bug? They are not changing colors so there is no way to distinguish raw meat from rare and well-done to burnt. Also there is no way to distinguish fishes.

Also there seems to be problem with audio. whenever i stand near fountain. Audio starts stuttering.

RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER - TheDax - 12-07-2013 10:48 PM

Known issues. Both have no solution or fix at the moment. Sad

RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER - vnctdj - 12-07-2013 10:49 PM

(12-07-2013 10:33 PM)Nomado Wrote:  Anyone know how to fix Meat color and fish color bug? They are not changing colors so there is no way to distinguish raw meat from rare and well-done to burnt. Also there is no way to distinguish fishes.

This issue is already known : https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/2526 Undecided

Edit : You have been faster than me daxtsu ! Wink

[split] Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - Choco - 12-08-2013 09:50 AM

This looks so badass.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9549]

I finally got that earth dragongem after quite some runs killing Jhen, at least I can beat him down in record time now. ^^

[split, again] Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - vnctdj - 12-08-2013 10:36 AM

It seems that you have posted in the wrong thread my friend, the screenshot you posted is not related to MHFU Wink

RE: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - Raimoo - 12-08-2013 10:38 AM

(12-08-2013 10:36 AM)vnctdj Wrote:  It seems that you have posted in the wrong thread my friend, the screenshot you posted is not related to MHFU Wink

True. More like MH3rdHD lol Big Grin