forums.PPSSPP.org
PPSSPP Feature Request Page - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion and Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: PPSSPP Feature Request Page (/showthread.php?tid=3252)

RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page - vnctdj - 12-09-2013 09:37 PM

(12-09-2013 09:17 PM)LunaMoo Wrote:  Ok, opened an issue for itTongue.

No problem Wink

RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page - denslife16 - 12-10-2013 12:16 AM

immersive mode/full screen on my google nexus 4 not working anymore on the latest build 0.9.5-1021

RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page - myonichin - 12-10-2013 04:23 AM

umd video support?

RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page - NgJinXiang14 - 12-11-2013 08:34 AM

Can someone make a PPSSPP DirectX9 version with adhoc support?I really want AdHoc to play with my sister

RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page - Henrik - 12-11-2013 09:05 AM

denslife16, I took out immersive mode for now, my nexus would randomly switch out of it leaving things looking odd. Will return it if I can get it reliable...

RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page - gursewak - 12-11-2013 09:51 AM

I have a problem with non buffered mode.that when I play any game with non buffered mode and frameskip =auto .then games start flickering.so please fix these because some game are slow when buffered rendering.

RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page - zackfair17 - 12-11-2013 10:33 PM

Is the profile settings impossible? you know...having different profiles for various games that require different settings...

Also, could you add an option to set wallpapers? I really want ppsspp to look like a real psp.

RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page - TheDax - 12-11-2013 10:46 PM

Zack, if you're on Windows, you can set up a pseudo-profile if you don't mind making shortcuts or bat files to launch PPSSPP in certain ways. http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=1757&pid=48698#pid48698

By using shortcuts or bat files, you can create individual control bindings or emulator options for every game, if you want.

But in short, no, there's no built-in way to do it yet on all platforms. Only Windows has a manual way of doing it right now.

RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page - globe94 - 12-12-2013 10:32 AM

* custom touch control skin, similar to FPse, where u can save it to sdcard.

* add screenshot button under in-game options

RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page - CobraSA - 12-13-2013 12:16 PM

* reassign hotkeys

Could you please add hotkey configuration? For example I'd like to reassign save state to shift+Fn and load state to Fn, so that I do not mix them up and end erasing a state accidentally.

Thank you very much Smile

RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page - PPSSPP best! - 12-13-2013 01:23 PM

Touchpad Support for XPLAY?? Sad

RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page - resetter - 12-16-2013 01:30 PM

Just a couple of feature requests,
Would it be possible to ignore frameskip settings when video FMV is playing ( usually just after the game is loaded)?
Also, what about being able to have individual settings per game, this would save a lot of settings changing depending on what game you want to load.

I think these changes would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page - Special - 12-16-2013 01:50 PM

I didn't see this in the first post, but please add a Borderless window mode.

It's basically a window that takes the size of your entire screen but without borders, so you can have a fullscreen experience while being able to alt-tab out of the game.

I use 2 monitors and it's very annoying that the game minimizes every time I switch to the other monitor. (I find myself alt-tabbing to check wiki's and guides a lot.)

RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page - denslife16 - 12-17-2013 06:03 AM

only blackscreen on v0.9.6-104 on my android

RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page - blubber55 - 12-18-2013 02:38 AM

#make the analog stick compatible with Brick and other touchscreen stick on joysticks
. An option to have the analog be controllable like the dpad is controlled would be a way of doing this.