forums.PPSSPP.org
Vampire Chronicles: The Chaos Tower - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Commercial Games - Compatibility and Results (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: In-game (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Vampire Chronicles: The Chaos Tower (/showthread.php?tid=2942)

Vampire Chronicles: The Chaos Tower - Dr. Woodenstein - 04-23-2013 10:07 PM

Title: Vampire Chronicles: The Chaos Tower
Genre: Fighting
Region: Japan
Format: CSO
Version: v0.7.6-61-gc675a9b
Device: Unrooted Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch
Compatibility: In-game
Notes: Plays well, but you can't see your character when in battle or on the character select screen so it's anybody's guess as to who you play as. You can't even see the cursor that you're using to pick your character. Good framerate though.

RE: Vampire Chronicles: The Chaos Tower - Rishiraj - 04-26-2013 06:06 PM

(04-23-2013 10:07 PM)Dr. Woodenstein Wrote:  Title: Vampire Chronicles: The Chaos Tower
Notes: Plays well, but you can't see your character when in battle or on the character select screen so it's anybody's guess as to who you play as. You can't even see the cursor that you're using to pick your character. Good framerate though.

Can you post some screenshots?

RE: Vampire Chronicles: The Chaos Tower - Dr. Woodenstein - 04-27-2013 04:09 AM

(04-26-2013 06:06 PM)Rishiraj Wrote:  
(04-23-2013 10:07 PM)Dr. Woodenstein Wrote:  Title: Vampire Chronicles: The Chaos Tower

Can you post some screenshots?

Indeed I can. It's kinda late (for me at least) right now and I don't have the windows version of PPSSPP so I'll have to do it in the morning. Have you played this game before, or just interested in it?

RE: Vampire Chronicles: The Chaos Tower - kevke96 - 04-27-2013 10:51 AM

Here is the EU version of the game with the same problem: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=1271
Only one screenshot, but you get the idea.
Where in the world are you Dr. Woodenstein? For me, it was 7am when you said its late.

RE: Vampire Chronicles: The Chaos Tower - Dr. Woodenstein - 04-27-2013 04:04 PM

(04-27-2013 10:51 AM)kevke96 Wrote:  Here is the EU version of the game with the same problem: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=1271
Only one screenshot, but you get the idea.
Where in the world are you Dr. Woodenstein? For me, it was 7am when you said its late.

You're about 7 hours ahead of me. I'm in the U.S. Smile You're in Germany if I'm not mistaken

RE: Vampire Chronicles: The Chaos Tower - kevke96 - 04-27-2013 10:11 PM

Germany is right.
And I wanna play this game again. Bad.

RE: Vampire Chronicles: The Chaos Tower - Dr. Woodenstein - 04-27-2013 11:48 PM

(04-27-2013 10:11 PM)kevke96 Wrote:  Germany is right.
And I wanna play this game again. Bad.

That's pretty cool. I plan on being a German major in college next year.

I played this one on and off, but I never got super into it. I'll continue testing it as new versions come out so just be sure to check back from time to time to see if there's any improvement.

RE: Vampire Chronicles: The Chaos Tower - GamerzHell9137 - 12-31-2014 05:31 AM

Still not fixed. GUI,characters and the selection screen character icons are invisible. Backgrounds are there thou.

RE: Vampire Chronicles: The Chaos Tower - Verymelon Benda - 12-27-2019 04:19 AM

(12-31-2014 05:31 AM)GamerzHell9137 Wrote:  Still not fixed. GUI,characters and the selection screen character icons are invisible. Backgrounds are there thou.

Update PPSSPP v1.9.3 latest git build, then enable [ForceSoftwareRenderer] and [DarkStalkersPresentHack] in compat.ini file. Big Grin