forums.PPSSPP.org
Split second multiplayer - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ad-Hoc Multiplayer (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: Split second multiplayer (/showthread.php?tid=27418)

Split second multiplayer - akram3215 - 03-13-2021 12:42 AM

It's the best racing game in ppsspp and nobody did a tutorial about it.

RE: Split second multiplayer - AdamN - 04-01-2021 08:21 PM

If you're talking about multiplayer settings, in general all games can use the same Networking settings.
You can follow the guide here https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/wiki/How-to-play-multiplayer-games-with-PPSSPP

RE: Split second multiplayer - Deletas - 04-08-2021 02:20 AM

yeah but where do you find players do they exist?.

RE: Split second multiplayer - Zinx777 - 04-08-2021 03:51 AM

(04-08-2021 02:20 AM)Deletas Wrote:  yeah but where do you find players do they exist?.

Well here is the HunterVerse discord server.
I thought that AdamN gonna put socom.cc server as the main server for use on PPSSPP but he didnt do it lol.
It contains a discord server for matchmaking but its mostly for the socom games.
It also contains more cross-linked/cross-region games then sushicat because they changed the database and added some more games there.

RE: Split second multiplayer - AdamN - 04-08-2021 09:33 AM

Ah i'll put it along with the GetIPList thing, since it's related to Adhoc Server IP address

Btw HunterVerse only allows a few games aren't they? so you can't host any random game on their server without asking whether it's allowed or not

RE: Split second multiplayer - Zinx777 - 04-08-2021 09:50 AM

(04-08-2021 09:33 AM)AdamN Wrote:  Ah i'll put it along with the GetIPList thing, since it's related to Adhoc Server IP address

Btw HunterVerse only allows a few games aren't they? so you can't host any random game on their server without asking whether it's allowed or not

You are right lol forgot.
They do allow games if you ask yeah and if you get enough supporters though.
on socom.cc you can play whatever but its not a VPN so it might not be the most stable way to play.
Good thing that racing games mostly play good online though.
Also its HunsterVerse not HunterVerse lmao how I never noticed.
And I gonna check the PR later today and update on the main thread here.

RE: Split second multiplayer - AdamN - 04-08-2021 09:54 AM

Ugh.. socom.cc website is really slow to be open on a browser compared to sushicat Sad if we set it as default it could bring too much traffic and their server could go down or get much more slower... i wonder whether they have a good server or not

RE: Split second multiplayer - Zinx777 - 04-08-2021 10:02 AM

I think its only you AdamN it loads instantly for me lol.

RE: Split second multiplayer - AdamN - 04-08-2021 10:22 AM

LOL i guess my connection goes bad again, but sushicat opened much faster tho