forums.PPSSPP.org
Yugioh tag force special arc V - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Commercial Games - Compatibility and Results (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Games that don't boot / totally black screen (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Yugioh tag force special arc V (/showthread.php?tid=25183)

Yugioh tag force special arc V - wolfdude555 - 04-22-2019 01:24 AM

Above is the name
Psp
Japan I think
Iso
Notes- it's a black screen it doesn't load but when I tap the back button it shows the screen for save states..... it's the version of the game that's been english patched but I also have the digimon adventure game that's been patched but this one don't work ..... I've tried setting language to Japanese and still nothing

RE: Yugioh tag force special arc V - williampeterson - 11-25-2019 10:16 AM

I am not able to play it too! I've read there could be several reasons: either it's not compatible with ppsspp or iso is broken (last one isn't the case with me). custom writing

RE: Yugioh tag force special arc V - Morrist - 09-04-2020 09:24 AM

For Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V Tag Force Special on the PSP, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Dark World Tournament Deck Recipes List.

RE: Yugioh tag force special arc V - CovinaRoad - 01-22-2021 06:36 AM

Rush2End. The extra copies you get from cards you already maxed out become JP. So basically, just buy cards from the Shop and your JP will eventually raise along with it .

targetpayandbenefits