forums.PPSSPP.org
MLB 10 The Show - Trying to figure out graphical problem - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion and Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: MLB 10 The Show - Trying to figure out graphical problem (/showthread.php?tid=23039)

MLB 10 The Show - Trying to figure out graphical problem - forerunner919 - 05-28-2017 10:23 AM

Hi all,

I downloaded PPSSPP recently and the majority of the game runs very smoothly, but there is one small bug that needs addressing. When you're pitching there's a slider that you can use to adjust how fast your pitch is and how accurate it is. It appears whenever you try to do a pitch.

Right now it only seems to glide whenever it feels like it, and I keep throwing pitches way off course, when on the actual PSP it's generally very smooth. Is there any way to address this technical glitch?

RE: MLB 10 The Show - Trying to figure out graphical problem - TkSilver - 05-28-2017 03:10 PM

Check to see if "simulate block tramsfer effects" is enabled (checked).

RE: MLB 10 The Show - Trying to figure out graphical problem - tahzib - 10-30-2017 03:38 PM

no it doesnt work for me...not in pc not in android....the Simulated Block Transfer Effects is always ticked by default