forums.PPSSPP.org
Kenka Banchou 5: Otoko no Housoku - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Commercial Games - Compatibility and Results (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Playable Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Kenka Banchou 5: Otoko no Housoku (/showthread.php?tid=15987)

Kenka Banchou 5: Otoko no Housoku - Boondock Saint - 06-30-2015 09:14 AM

Title: Kenka Banchou 5: Otoko no Housoku
Genre: Brawler/open world
Region: JAP
Format: ISO
Version: 1.0.1
Compatibility: Playable

I didn't see a thread for this game so I'm reporting that the game works flawlessly. I just beat the original story mode and started playing the alternate TAKE2. This and Kenka Bancho Bros seem to be working on the emulator while Kenka Bancho Badass Rumble and 4 tend to crash alot.

No mind since this is the best KB game out there(better that Bros since Bros is not open-world), the city is HUGE and packed with content and although the game is in Japanese it is really no problem to play because the menus and objectives are always clear. I can't speak a word of Japanese and I beat the game. This is seriously one of the best open-world games on the system!

RE: Kenka Banchou 5: Otoko no Housoku - vnctdj - 07-02-2015 06:37 AM

Thank you for testing this game !

Anyway, you can improve your post by reading this announcement Smile

RE: Kenka Banchou 5: Otoko no Housoku - Boondock Saint - 07-02-2015 06:58 PM

Updated

RE: Kenka Banchou 5: Otoko no Housoku - Tabris666 - 09-13-2018 02:16 AM

(06-30-2015 09:14 AM)Boondock Saint Wrote:  Title: Kenka Banchou 5: Otoko no Housoku
Genre: Brawler/open world
Region: JAP
Format: ISO
Version: 1.0.1
Compatibility: Playable

I didn't see a thread for this game so I'm reporting that the game works flawlessly. I just beat the original story mode and started playing the alternate TAKE2. This and Kenka Bancho Bros seem to be working on the emulator while Kenka Bancho Badass Rumble and 4 tend to crash alot.

No mind since this is the best KB game out there(better that Bros since Bros is not open-world), the city is HUGE and packed with content and although the game is in Japanese it is really no problem to play because the menus and objectives are always clear. I can't speak a word of Japanese and I beat the game. This is seriously one of the best open-world games on the system!
i am very sorry to say this but,are you trolling with us or something similar.
in latest version 1.6X doesnt work while it gets ingame after the cutscene will crash
and i tested this on vulkan,opengl,dx and didnt work.
This game WAS playable on older version but in the newest dont work properlly