forums.PPSSPP.org
Downloading ppsspp versions straight to Android - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion and Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Downloading ppsspp versions straight to Android (/showthread.php?tid=12089)

Downloading ppsspp versions straight to Android - AlphaKennyTime - 06-11-2014 01:21 PM

I'm not sure if this has been addressed before but if I try to download any of the ppsspp git versions straight to my 4.4.2 Galaxy S3 I just get an apk that's about 762kb. I get an error when installing. I always have to download to a computer then transfer the apk to my phone. It's obviously a very minor issue but I'm just wondering if there's a way to get them straight to my phone. Tongue

RE: Downloading ppsspp versions straight to Android - TheDax - 06-11-2014 04:12 PM

Perhaps try using a different browser on your phone to download builds? I just downloaded the newest Android build with my ancient Tegra 2 tablet + Chrome running on Android 4.4.2 with no issue.

RE: Downloading ppsspp versions straight to Android - stodag - 06-11-2014 09:18 PM

fyi, opera browsers i find the easiest and you can choose download destination.